sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
so up to now i had no problems pc runs in japanese since long time now since i play a lot of japanese games that need it so im familiar with that, i also made sure the game is running with the japanese option, in short i did everything that was said in that long post that was quoted on page 48.

now im at this choice and whenever i click the first option and went through all the text (the moment i can walk again) i get this error message and the game closes..

anyone has any idea whats going on?

EDIT: i also tried the other options, same shit also error crash

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Been wanting to ask that question myself. Is ONEONE1 going to make an English ver. or will Kagura Games do it?

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
hey so weird thing happened, when i change the game settings to english and try to view some scenes on the hallery, it gives me error. but only on scenes, i can still view cgi or animations, but not scenes. and if i change it back to japanese it works fine. anyone knows why or how to fix this?

here is the error:
error.jpg

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
prob better wait for the stable patch ver like Steam then patch uncensor, I dled 1.07 it crashed for no reason

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
hey so weird thing happened, when i change the game settings to english and try to view some scenes on the hallery, it gives me error. but only on scenes, i can still view cgi or animations, but not scenes. and if i change it back to japanese it works fine. anyone knows why or how to fix this?

here is the error:
View attachment 1260684
Why did you set to english? set to Japanese and play with external translator like reipatcher

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Why did you set to english? set to Japanese and play with external translator like reipatcher
How? there is already SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator in the game file but it doesn't do anything, game is still almost impossible to understand.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
How? there is already SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator in the game file but it doesn't do anything, game is still almost impossible to understand.
Try to set your locale to Japanese or wait for official translation by Kagura Game, current version doesn't support English.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Try to set your locale to Japanese or wait for official translation by Kagura Game, current version doesn't support English.
oh no i did, and game works fine with japanese language. all i was saying since its almost impossible to understand that english, i tried to change it to english so i can just take a peek some scenes in the gallery but even gallery won't work in english. But i guess you're right, gotta have to wait for a proper translation.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
The worst part is how it says undecided. Which means they are unsure if they really want a Steam ver.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Bugs that prevent you from playing have been fixed?

Jun 22, 2017
Here is a question from a long time fan of JRPG games:
Why oh god why are so many companies switching to using Unity?
I have had nothing, but issues with the game Engine.....

Someone please tell me that it is much easier to work with, or something!
Otherwise I fail to see the appeal....

I have tried about 10 games in the last few months running on the unity Engine 9/10 had one or more issues/Crashes/Screen_Freeze.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes