joe321

Jun 15, 2017
theres alot of content missing. you can only get so far before you no more content is available or playable. im purchasing the one from dlsite. ill probably post that one here

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
So anyone has cleaned up and fixed typos in the text file made by reipatcher? like the menu, H status, items, skills, name characters, etc, and want to share that file
>why not you do this yourself?
I made it in spanish language so would be a pain in the ass do it twice, and I want to have it in English too.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Did a full playthrough. Lost every boss battle once before proceeding, still never unlocked h-content for yellow haired girl. And even the pink hair only got unlocked pretty late game. What am I missing?

EscafloweHeat

Nov 18, 2019
Did a full playthrough. Lost every boss battle once before proceeding, still never unlocked h-content for yellow haired girl. And even the pink hair only got unlocked pretty late game. What am I missing?
From my playthrough, when you reach West City (Ronin Route) you get flashbacks to the other character's I think Momo (Peach) Joins you first and then the Yellow haired one (forgot the name sorry) There's also a merchant in West City who sells sex stats potions so you can level up your H stats on your characters, (pretty expensive though).

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
It is A Japanese game, made for Japanese audience, by Japanese Dev, so there isn't anything wrong with making it to work on Japanese locale only.
Regional restrictions are viable when they are intended. E.g. some devs may decide to prevent foreign users to run the game by making it quit on startup, or by displaying certain disclaimer message. In case with this game, it's not intended. It's a bug. Even if it's a bug they don't care to fix - it's still a bug. A bug is any behavior not intended by developer. If it was intended there would be no crash - there would be either a message or a graceful quit.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Regional restrictions are viable when they are intended. E.g. some devs may decide to prevent foreign users to run the game by making it quit on startup, or by displaying certain disclaimer message. In case with this game, it's not intended. It's a bug. Even if it's a bug they don't care to fix - it's still a bug. A bug is any behavior not intended by developer. If it was intended there would be no crash - there would be either a message or a graceful quit.
It would be good if they fixed it, but why should they care? the game is for Japanese only and Japanese players have their locale set on Japanese anyway, translated game however, is another story.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
this game was intended.. for japanese people.

The crash is your computer not reading the game correctly, so it's not the game's fault or the developer's fault..
it's configuration of the computer you're using.
just to be clear, I'm just stating it is not a bug.. nothing more.. not starting an argument..
I just feel these games have enough real bugs, without adding fake bugs to the list also..

The developer has japanese people in mind while making this game, like most developers on dlsite..
..but it's okay, because we have programs that fake the locale anyways and they work most of the time
:)

now, a real bug you would be describing would be the chinese language bugs on some of the other oneone1 games on here.. that is a bug from translating terribly.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I have to note, that machine translation is absolutely abysmal.
I'm tempted to get rid of the MTL and just follow the instructions in my signature.
I'm pretty sure it will be easier to understand when I actually want to understand something.
I almost feel like the MTL makes the game more of a chore, because it looks like English, but then you try to read it, and... well... there's a male bruiser enemy called "grandmother."
So, yeah. I mean, that isolated case might actually be pretty funny, but when all the text is at that same level, it's just a whole lot of "those are English words... I recognize them... but what do they mean?!"

Last edited:
Reactions: cavaemon

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I have to note, that machine translation is absolutely abysmal.
I'm tempted to get rid of the MTL and just follow the instructions in my signature.
I'm pretty sure it will be easier to understand when I actually want to understand something.
I almost feel like the MTL makes the game more of a chore, because it looks like English, but then you try to read it, and... well... there's a male bruiser enemy called "grandmother."
So, yeah. I mean, that isolated case might actually be pretty funny, but when all the text is at that same level, it's just a whole lot of "those are English words... I recognize them... but what do they mean?!"
Did you change the translator to deepl? deepl its pretty decent.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Did you change the translator to deepl? deepl its pretty decent.
I had not. After you mentioned it, I searched the thread for instructions and did so.
Truly, I had no idea what I was missing...
Capture.PNG
(I legitimately have no idea if it's actually better, but as this image shows... it's still not crazy good.)

Last edited:
Reactions: illusionFan

Ardenw

May 5, 2018
Ok, so I updated my guide somewhat, and I'm not as wasted this time. So here's how to get the game working now if you people are still having issues. If you're not familiar with what's involved here, remember two things: 1. Google exists and is still a friend for finding things out. 2. It's still almost certainly more beneficial to just wait it out. There's likely to be a proper "Profesional translation" and decensor in the works still.

Step 1: Make sure your Region settings are correct. Set System Locale to Japanese. It might not be Necessary to do the whole Japanese Settings and I definitely don't recomend setting your language to something you can't read.

Step 2: Download the game (Grab a drink, food, and vid. I'm not kidding, you're looking at over 6Gigs here at 1.07 for a download over a browser connection...)

Step 3: Extract to desired location. (KEEP A BACKUP INCASE THINGS GO NUCLEAR AND YOU NEED IT. I just rename the first Folder I extracted and Extract again, but any method works.)

Step 4: Find the Reipatcher files and make sure everything is set. Look online for their instructions as neccessary but the 1.07 seems to be already setup for the most part. (might need to delete the (patch and run) shortcut, rerun the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe, than rerun the (patch and run) shortcut as neccessary.)

Step 5: Modify the config Translator for reipatcher. Go to <Game Directory\AutoTranslator\Config>. Open it with you text editor of choice. (I use Notepad++ but any one of them should be fine.) At the top underneath "[Service]" find "Endpoint=GoogleTranslate" and change it to say "Endpoint=DeepLTranslate" save and exit. (This is a much better translation. Thank the individual from earlier who found this.)

Step 6: Run the game normally, open the options/config tab. Go to the tab "System Settings 3" and make sure the language is set to Japanese. (This lets the translator do it's job and remove the english translation entirely which doesn't technically exist and is like 80% of the suppossed problems.) Exit the game when you set the settings you desire.

Optional Fixes (These have not been properly test but suppossedly work or help):
- Download the unofficial translation fix at the front page for the IC Tables and follow install instructions.
- Go to the Folder <GameDirectory\Languages\english> and find the file called English. Rename or Remove it as desired.
- Go to the Folder <GameDirectory\AssetBundles\japanese> find the scenario file. Copy it and paste to <GameDirectory\AssetBundles\english> and overwrite as neccessary.
- Go to <GameDirectoryDirectory\AutoTranslator> open the Config TXT with your text editor of your choice, Find the [TextFrameworks] section, set everything to true. it will look something like this:

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=True
EnableFairyGUI=False

Save and exit.

NOTES: You need a internet connection to run the the translator and currently there isn't any descensor.

Good Luck!

P.S. Thank the other people working on this thread who found these fixes. I'm not the only one who's working on this. Just compiling and QA'ing it for the most part it seems.
Thanks. The game's running just fine after double-checking those instructions. I didn't even need to try any of the optional fixes because I haven't seen a crash yet.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I had not. After you mentioned it, I searched the thread for instructions and did so.
Truly, I had no idea what I was missing...
View attachment 1250054
(I legitimately have no idea if it's actually better, but as this image shows... it's still not crazy good.)
Unfortunately there is still no translator that is 100% accurate, but deepl it's the free best option out there
also you can edit the .txt file inside Samurai Vandalism\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations
editing this file you can improve the translations for the items, h status, menu, etc.
I recommend Sublime Text to edit the text file.

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
this game was intended.. for japanese people.

The crash is your computer not reading the game correctly, so it's not the game's fault or the developer's fault..
it's configuration of the computer you're using.
just to be clear, I'm just stating it is not a bug.. nothing more.. not starting an argument..
I just feel these games have enough real bugs, without adding fake bugs to the list also..

The developer has japanese people in mind while making this game, like most developers on dlsite..
..but it's okay, because we have programs that fake the locale anyways and they work most of the time
:)

now, a real bug you would be describing would be the chinese language bugs on some of the other oneone1 games on here.. that is a bug from translating terribly.
I feel like most people here don't even know how programming works, or even what it is. It would be best to not reply if you don't know much of it.

Japanese developer writes a calculator, and it crashes when you try to work with fractions. He tells you "Sorry I wrote it for Japanese users, it'll probably work if you change the locale", and you go "Ahh so it's not a bug, alright". Then you add "The translation is kind of bad, that is a real bug". o_O

Again, nothing should crash. Crashing is a direct result of a programming error. Any programmer would tell you that an app or a game that crashes under any locale other than specific one is an obvious result of incompetence. One would expect they'd have learnt something after experience with worldwide publishing on Steam.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes