Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I feel like most people here don't even know how programming works, or even what it is. It would be best to not reply if you don't know much of it.

Japanese developer writes a calculator, and it crashes when you try to work with fractions. He tells you "Sorry I wrote it for Japanese users, it'll probably work if you change the locale", and you go "Ahh so it's not a bug, alright". Then you add "The translation is kind of bad, that is a real bug". o_O

Again, nothing should crash. Crashing is a direct result of a programming error. Any programmer would tell you that an app or a game that crashes under any locale other than specific one is an obvious result of incompetence. One would expect they'd have learnt something after experience with worldwide publishing on Steam.
my god, I think you're the only that doesn't know and shouldn't respond if you don't.. and you even misquoted what I said..

translation being a bad isn't the bug.. the idiots who translated it messed it up and you have to switch to CHS language at certain parts to get past it.. or just crash.

you really are a piece of work.. and really beautiful. I shouldn't have even bothered reading your reply.. assumptions and misquotes, and then using them to attack my intelligence.. when you don't even know about it yourself...
just fucking brilliant.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
This game is actually VN with RPG element, there are more VN contents than RPG, with the currently only available auto machine translation, there is no way for English Players can fully understand and enjoy the game as intended, we have to wait for official translation by Kagura.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
How to remove English and run in Japanese with a translator?
Purchase the game and run it with reipatcher, don't know whether it will work or not, or just wait for Kagura release version.

Edit: Go to option config 3 and set the game to Japanese, quit and restart the game, run reipatcher

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarek

Jan 15, 2018
Ok, I have no Idea what I did, I beat it, got the good ending it seems, but all I want to know is how do I get to the point where I can have the three girls run around nude, the length of the game just doesn't make me want to go through the whole thing again making different choices I only vaguely understand.

A guide would be fine, but I'd rather have saves from the three paths the game has.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Ok, I have no Idea what I did, I beat it, got the good ending it seems, but all I want to know is how do I get to the point where I can have the three girls run around nude, the length of the game just doesn't make me want to go through the whole thing again making different choices I only vaguely understand.

A guide would be fine, but I'd rather have saves from the three paths the game has.
Take a ronin route

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
how the fuck take a ronine route??? where the points? i mean everytime i have romante route or idk its write on save files in game

whatzooka

Jan 25, 2019
man anyone know how to get pregnant? I have the same problem on Ideology of friction (their other game) I get tons of creampies on risky days but dont get knocked up?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
man anyone know how to get pregnant? I have the same problem on Ideology of friction (their other game) I get tons of creampies on risky days but dont get knocked up?
havent play the game, since its MTL
BUUT if this have the same pregnancy system like Ideology,
then u need some kind of event where the heroine is remodeled by the "enemy" of this game
in the last game, Clacier got captured by the enemy and remodeled into monster breeder, so i assume thats how it works here too ?
idk
Proper ENG version when

whatzooka

Jan 25, 2019
havent play the game, since its MTL
BUUT if this have the same pregnancy system like Ideology,
then u need some kind of event where the heroine is remodeled by the "enemy" of this game
in the last game, Clacier got captured by the enemy and remodeled into monster breeder, so i assume thats how it works here too ?
idk
Proper ENG version when
thanks

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
how the fuck take a ronine route??? where the points? i mean everytime i have romante route or idk its write on save files in game
Well i take the ronin route losing a battle in chapter 3 from an auto event when Mukuro sees a bunch of drunken ronins she says something like "they have their swords stained with blood" so she confront them and if she loose, this take you to Ronin Route because those drunken ronins have murdered a son of a nobleman so they blame Mukuro so she go to prison (Mukuro escape later so shes become a runaway)

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Well i take the ronin route losing a battle in chapter 3 from an auto event when Mukuro sees a bunch of drunken ronins she says something like "they have their swords stained with blood" so she confront them and if she loose, this take you to Ronin Route because those drunken ronins have murdered a son of a nobleman so they blame Mukuro so she go to prison (Mukuro escape later so shes become a runaway)
ok, other things like lvlups, some events and skills seems to not count

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
And the game is literally not playable, or accessible. Tried downloading this file 7 different times. Always fails at 99% for no reason, even through Mega. Can't like a game that I can't download.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes