Aug 11, 2018
Their fault is adding malfunctioned English at first release, makes English Players think they are being deceived, they should made the game only available in Japanese, let Kagura do the translation job.
They didn´t intended to do a English version by themselves, it was an option probably for kagura realase, the fact that it was left in the japanese version was a bug/they forgot to remove it.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Ok, so I updated my guide somewhat, and I'm not as wasted this time. So here's how to get the game working now if you people are still having issues. If you're not familiar with what's involved here, remember two things: 1. Google exists and is still a friend for finding things out. 2. It's still almost certainly more beneficial to just wait it out. There's likely to be a proper "Profesional translation" and decensor in the works still.

Step 1: Make sure your Region settings are correct. Set System Locale to Japanese. It might not be Necessary to do the whole Japanese Settings and I definitely don't recomend setting your language to something you can't read.

Step 2: Download the game (Grab a drink, food, and vid. I'm not kidding, you're looking at over 6Gigs here at 1.07 for a download over a browser connection...)

Step 3: Extract to desired location. (KEEP A BACKUP INCASE THINGS GO NUCLEAR AND YOU NEED IT. I just rename the first Folder I extracted and Extract again, but any method works.)

Step 4: Find the Reipatcher files and make sure everything is set. Look online for their instructions as neccessary but the 1.07 seems to be already setup for the most part. (might need to delete the (patch and run) shortcut, rerun the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe, than rerun the (patch and run) shortcut as neccessary.)

Step 5: Modify the config Translator for reipatcher. Go to <Game Directory\AutoTranslator\Config>. Open it with you text editor of choice. (I use Notepad++ but any one of them should be fine.) At the top underneath "[Service]" find "Endpoint=GoogleTranslate" and change it to say "Endpoint=DeepLTranslate" save and exit. (This is a much better translation. Thank the individual from earlier who found this.)

Step 6: Run the game normally, open the options/config tab. Go to the tab "System Settings 3" and make sure the language is set to Japanese. (This lets the translator do it's job and remove the english translation entirely which doesn't technically exist and is like 80% of the suppossed problems.) Exit the game when you set the settings you desire.

Optional Fixes (These have not been properly test but suppossedly work or help):
- Download the unofficial translation fix at the front page for the IC Tables and follow install instructions.
- Go to the Folder <GameDirectory\Languages\english> and find the file called English. Rename or Remove it as desired.
- Go to the Folder <GameDirectory\AssetBundles\japanese> find the scenario file. Copy it and paste to <GameDirectory\AssetBundles\english> and overwrite as neccessary.
- Go to <GameDirectoryDirectory\AutoTranslator> open the Config TXT with your text editor of your choice, Find the [TextFrameworks] section, set everything to true. it will look something like this:

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=True
EnableFairyGUI=False

Save and exit.

NOTES: You need a internet connection to run the the translator and currently there isn't any descensor.

Good Luck!

P.S. Thank the other people working on this thread who found these fixes. I'm not the only one who's working on this. Just compiling and QA'ing it for the most part it seems.

Last edited:

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
Their fault is adding malfunctioned English at first release, makes English Players think they are being deceived, they should made the game only available in Japanese, let Kagura do the translation job.
As long as it was not directly advertised as a game having multi-language localization from the start, it's not a concern. As I said, making the code only work under a specific locale is a much more serious problem.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
I'm trying to get her pregnate, but it doesn't work. I just tried to get a creampie while having a risky day, any help?

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I kinda curios when the proper translation will be released? I mean it was kinda big game with 9 gigabytes data I kinda hope it will Not be next year.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
As long as it was not directly advertised as a game having multi-language localization from the start, it's not a concern. As I said, making the code only work under a specific locale is a much more serious problem.
It is A Japanese game, made for Japanese audience, by Japanese Dev, so there isn't anything wrong with making it to work on Japanese locale only.

Reactions: f9account

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Ok, so I updated my guide somewhat, and I'm not as wasted this time. So here's how to get the game working now if you people are still having issues. If you're not familiar with what's involved here, remember two things: 1. Google exists and is still a friend for finding things out. 2. It's still almost certainly more beneficial to just wait it out. There's likely to be a proper "Profesional translation" and decensor in the works still.

Step 1: Make sure your Region settings are correct. Set System Locale to Japanese. It might not be Necessary to do the whole Japanese Settings and I definitely don't recomend setting your language to something you can't read.

Step 2: Download the game (Grab a drink, food, and vid. I'm not kidding, you're looking at over 6Gigs here at 1.07 for a download over a browser connection...)

Step 3: Extract to desired location. (KEEP A BACKUP INCASE THINGS GO NUCLEAR AND YOU NEED IT. I just rename the first Folder I extracted and Extract again, but any method works.)

Step 4: Find the Reipatcher files and make sure everything is set. Look online for their instructions as neccessary but the 1.07 seems to be already setup for the most part. (might need to delete the (patch and run) shortcut, rerun the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe, than rerun the (patch and run) shortcut as neccessary.)

Step 5: Modify the config Translator for reipatcher. Go to <Game Directory\AutoTranslator\Config>. Open it with you text editor of choice. (I use Notepad++ but any one of them should be fine.) At the top underneath "[Service]" find "Endpoint=GoogleTranslate" and change it to say "Endpoint=DeepLTranslate" save and exit. (This is a much better translation. Thank the individual from earlier who found this.)

Step 6: Run the game normally, open the options/config tab. Go to the tab "System Settings 3" and make sure the language is set to Japanese. (This lets the translator do it's job and remove the english translation entirely which doesn't technically exist and is like 80% of the suppossed problems.) Exit the game when you set the settings you desire.

Optional Fixes (These have not been properly test but suppossedly work or help):
- Download the unofficial translation fix at the front page for the IC Tables and follow install instructions.
- Go to the Folder <GameDirectory\Languages\english> and find the file called English. Rename or Remove it as desired.
- Go to the Folder <GameDirectory\AssetBundles\japanese> find the scenario file. Copy it and paste to <GameDirectory\AssetBundles\english> and overwrite as neccessary.
- Go to <GameDirectoryDirectory\AutoTranslator> open the Config TXT with your text editor of your choice, Find the [TextFrameworks] section, set everything to true. it will look something like this:

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=True
EnableFairyGUI=False

Save and exit.

NOTES: You need a internet connection to run the the translator and currently there isn't any descensor.

Good Luck!

P.S. Thank the other people working on this thread who found these fixes. I'm not the only one who's working on this. Just compiling and QA'ing it for the most part it seems.
Thanks for this fella
Just one question, is there a option in the translator plugin to make the translated text split into two parts so that it can be read correctly? because when it is very long text it goes off the screen and cannot be read.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Afraid I don't. I would wager that it has to be involved with the translator somehow as that's kinda a common bug in games across the board. Might have something to do with the process of the translator.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is a guide in english for this game ?
(I didn't find it on the dlsite).
I hope it's not likt other oneone1 games...

D

Deleted member 365596

Error:
sorry... the application will be quiet because an error has occured.
ScripException: (34, 11)
Version 1.07
any ideas how to fix?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
So 1.07 still crashes might as well wait until Kagura or someone makes a no crash version in English >.>

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Why are you still trying to run the game in English? The english version is not completed, which is why it crashes. Use the japanese version with reipatcher so you can somewhat understand what they're saying.

Reactions: f9account
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes