yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
so am i right in saying there are three routes? does anyone have a walkthrough for the routes yet? want to make sure im doing things right
Yup, three routes, Hozuki (good guys side route), Byakuya (bad guys side route) and Ronin (bad route)

At the end of chapter 3 , having been losing boss fights 3 times will force you to go to (ronin) route so be careful, otherwise if your lewd stats is C or above you'll given an option to go to ronin route (there is no option if your lewd stats is D) or not, if you choose not to, then further option will give you a choice whether to defect to the bad guys side or not.

Last edited:

Cintadada

Aug 18, 2019
Current version is 1.07
Fixed:

Some crashes
Overlapping voices and sounds
Typos
Combat is rebalanced
Momo can learn skill "Phalanx" at lv38
Mukuro and Mei learn new art in Byakuya route last bossfight
Altered Mukuro and Kinako's art skill
etc

This version doesn't work with patch so full redownload is required. (wahhht!)
so in version 1.07 we dont have worry about crash because translation again. is right?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I will just say it once more for the ones who can't read the OP. It's a machine translation, is normal to have bugs. Even so, don't select the english option after you apply the patch, it is only there to adapt to the oficial translation.

For the current machine translation you need to select the japanese language after you apply the patch, other the translator won't detect the japanese language.

If you guys started to learn to read you would be able to play.

DiamonDKZ

May 6, 2018
How to get loli in main character? Or just drop his virginity.

On what route open sex attack?

Last edited:

Jan 15, 2018
Would be great if we could get like a compressed download of this, 6gb is just ridiculous.

I'm only complaining because I can only rely on very limited data right now.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Oneone1 is now Ubisoft in adult games.
This is their first experience with a new game engine, and have you already branded them that way? Are you sure things are going to be bad? There were no complaints about previous projects ... Perhaps (with a good hand) it will be easier for them to do LARGE-SCALE projects. Do you have any idea how many lines of code there are in RPGm \ how many scripts \ how many NUANCES? And in Unity it is more and more accessible ... I am a patient person. I do not run into the fire, I will wait and play with comfort (now I see that it is too early to start ...).

Reactions: DiamonDKZ

jojostar911

Jun 9, 2021
This is their first experience with a new game engine, and have you already branded them that way? Are you sure things are going to be bad? There were no complaints about previous projects ... Perhaps (with a good hand) it will be easier for them to do LARGE-SCALE projects. Do you have any idea how many lines of code there are in RPGm \ how many scripts \ how many NUANCES? And in Unity it is more and more accessible ... I am a patient person. I do not run into the fire, I will wait and play with comfort (now I see that it is too early to start ...).
When I said Ubisoft, I didn’t mean there are too many bugs. I refer it is like late Farcry or assassins creed series. It has similar storyline with different characters.

DiamonDKZ

May 6, 2018
When I said Ubisoft, I didn’t mean there are too many bugs. I refer it is like late Farcry or assassins creed series. It has similar storyline with different characters.
Always has been. Kinda like Oni Blade (or how this game named, i kinda forgot), Dark Elf and Ideology.

flyingdrull

Nov 5, 2020
so uh i searched but don't know why the game keeps crashing before i do anything if i have it set to english... did i download something wrong?

davdx

May 25, 2018
i have a question i really want to know: how can i unlock dark elv form?

and several questions i like to know:
how to get ronin route? and the other routes?
any flowchart translation available somewhere or a explanation?
which stats is required or whatever i need to unlock sex-skills?
and my last q:
is it required to raise the h-lvl from all party members? or is 1 party member enough? whats the benefits raising all party members h-lvl?

Thank You.

Feb 13, 2021
I know I shouldn’t be asking this here but Considering this thread is active + I wasn’t sure where else to ask this....

Does anyone know what happened to aretimis Pearl, that pirate girl game which was posted a week back. That page was taken down, anyone knows why ?

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
Because the game itself isn't compatible with English
That's plain wrong. No application can be "not compatible" with English. A code, however, can rely on certain unit conversion or string operation without proper processing that makes it only work correctly on a specific OS locale, like Japanese. This is a software bug, not an "incompatibility".

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
That's plain wrong. No application can be "not compatible" with English. A code, however, can rely on certain unit conversion or string operation without proper processing that makes it only work correctly on a specific OS locale, like Japanese. This is a software bug, not an "incompatibility".
Pardon Me if I'm wrong, I'm not a modder or programmer so I don't know much about term in programming, my comment based on the fact that the crashes are mostly on English setting, Japanese setting is more stable, of course there are crashes on Japanese setting too, but the latest version fixed those. If you check the dlsite there is a caution:

Caution: This product is Japanese language ONLY. It does NOT contain a working English translation.

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
What you really mean was probably "It does NOT contain a working English translation" which seems to be a correct statement.

I was referring to crashes that seem to happen regardless of game settings, and require changing OS locale to be "solved". I'm not even asking for a translation at this point, but it seems it'll require them to initiate this whole translation process for publishing the game on Steam in order to fix obvious crashes.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes