yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
What you really mean was probably "It does NOT contain a working English translation" which seems to be a correct statement.

I was referring to crashes that seem to happen regardless of game settings, and require changing OS locale to be "solved". I'm not even asking for a translation at this point, but it seems it'll require them to initiate this whole translation process for publishing the game on Steam in order to fix obvious crashes.
Indeed, it's annoying to have to change locale to play a game, locale emulator should be made to support unity if possible, current locale emulator only supports RPGM

flyingdrull

Nov 5, 2020
i have a question i really want to know: how can i unlock dark elv form?

and several questions i like to know:
how to get ronin route? and the other routes?
any flowchart translation available somewhere or a explanation?
which stats is required or whatever i need to unlock sex-skills?
and my last q:
is it required to raise the h-lvl from all party members? or is 1 party member enough? whats the benefits raising all party members h-lvl?

Thank You.
I can only answer a few but

the ronin route can be taken by losing all the battles you can lose at the start or having a high enough h-lvl.
H-lvl besides unlocking the ronin route and unlocking certain h events, I don't think affects anything else besides maybe the endings.

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
Those battle animations are a huge step up from the previous titles. I hope they don't do away with them going forward.

sh1san

Jun 21, 2018
I can only answer a few but

the ronin route can be taken by losing all the battles you can lose at the start or having a high enough h-lvl.
H-lvl besides unlocking the ronin route and unlocking certain h events, I don't think affects anything else besides maybe the endings.
No need to lose all battles, in first route ( Hozuki route ) Mukuro will get options where she can join her sister Mei ( Byakuya route) , stay with her friends in Hozuki route or go to Ronin route

SamuraiVandalism_GNrJuPn8Ta.png SamuraiVandalism_GesGyRCUZr.jpg

Reactions: GodOfAll

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
Indeed, it's annoying to have to change locale to play a game, locale emulator should be made to support unity if possible, current locale emulator only supports RPGM
Locale Emulator doesn't support 64-bit applications, not Unity games specifically. There should be no problem with Unity games. Also Unity does not contain anything that would lead Japanese developers to break it so the game would only work on their locale. It's their fault for breaking it so bad.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
how much exhibitionism do i need for her to enter the men's room?
At least B rank at exhibitionism, I don't know whether you have to raise your lewd stats to A or not, must be at chapter 5 for Hozuki route, for Rounin route could be earlier, no idea about Byakuya route.

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
I'm gonna wait until they release a state version.... it's really annoying to play a game that filled with bugs and crashes constantly

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
they need to release this game on kagura =;= no more crashes and uncensored ver, fucking censorship piss me off. Ty so much for the game btw <3

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
they need to release this game on kagura =;= no more crashes and uncensored ver, fucking censorship piss me off. Ty so much for the game btw <3
They have signed a contact with Kagura for English version

Poor Dev, they should made this game only available in Japanese from the beginning rather than adding malfunctioned Engish only to get blamed by English Players, they should leave the translation to Kagura.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
They have signed a contact with Kagura for English version

Poor Dev, they should made this game only available in Japanese from the beginning rather than adding malfunctioned Engish only to get blamed by English Players, they should leave the translation to Kagura.
oh nvm, thanks for the info buddy ^^ hope they release it soon <3

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Locale Emulator doesn't support 64-bit applications, not Unity games specifically. There should be no problem with Unity games. Also Unity does not contain anything that would lead Japanese developers to break it so the game would only work on their locale. It's their fault for breaking it so bad.
Their fault is adding malfunctioned English at first release, makes English Players think they are being deceived, they should made the game only available in Japanese, let Kagura do the translation job.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes