Feb 25, 2021
i dunno if its because i used the english translation of the game or because i used the save file that had the cg's but it seems i cant play the game at all

ryochizuki

Dec 28, 2020
* ERROR FIX *

1 - System locale to Japanese then restart your pc
2 - Do not change the language ingame from japanese to english. there is a auto translation patch use it to get it in english

this will solve the error which you guys are having in samurai vandalism

thanks to ryochizuki youtube!

Jun 8, 2017
So do the other female characters have any H-scenes/get H-attacked or is it just the main girl? Because damn, what a cock-tease to create individual H-stats for each of the female characters and not have any H-scenes for them if that's the case.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So do the other female characters have any H-scenes/get H-attacked or is it just the main girl? Because damn, what a cock-tease to create individual H-stats for each of the female characters and not have any H-scenes for them if that's the case.
From what I've heard, it depends on the route you're own. On the main route, Hozuki only the main character Mukuro, and the Pink haired Elf lady (after she looses her virginity to her lover through an event), can be lewded and the elf only through battle. On the second route, Byakuya Mukuro and her sister Mai can be lewded and I think switched between. However, the third route, Ronin allows you to switch between all three main party members and lewd to them to your heart's content. So those looking to lewd the Loli blond elf can only do so on the Ronin route.

RainChariot

Feb 13, 2021
From what I've heard, it depends on the route you're own. On the main route, Hozuki only the main character Mukuro, and the Pink haired Elf lady (after she looses her virginity to her lover through an event), can be lewded and the elf only through battle. On the second route, Byakuya Mukuro and her sister Mai can be lewded and I think switched between. However, the third route, Ronin allows you to switch between all three main party members and lewd to them to your heart's content. So those looking to lewd the Loli blond elf can only do so on the Ronin route.
I see Clacier from Ideology in Friction, there is no so much content with her, right? Because i want to cucked Falke one more time...

Reactions: GodOfAll

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I see Clacier from Ideology in Friction, there is no so much content with her, right? Because i want to cucked Falke one more time...
This is just what I've heard, there is only one scene with her and its with Falke and its pretty much vanilla. The the characters from Ideology also only appear during the Hozuki route and play something of a key role in the story for that route.

Reactions: RainChariot

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Correct me if i'm wrong but, didn't kagura released a full translation for this game?
Not yet, but they have announced their intention to release an official translation. Though we likely won't see it for at least few months. Unless they'd already been working it prior to their announcement. Kagura Games have however released a translation of OneOne1's previous game "Ideology in Friction" as well as its append DLC.

Last edited:
Reactions: VermillioN

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
does anyone have a fix for certain scenes in the recollection that give errors? I changed the option to japanese already and run in japanese locale with a program.. I'm just using the auto-translate.. but it still has errors, did I do something wrong or is that just how this game is at the moment?

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Dang, too bad this game is bugged to all hell, looks like fun, but not worth the hassle from what im reading on the main page...:(

Reactions: Berserk779

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i downloaded the game 1.0
they said the english option is deleted at 1.02 or whatever version it was

but today when i downloaded it, there is actually still english version
hows the translation? is it good? or should i use the auto translator

which one is better?

i also see text out of the box(when using english translation from the game) is there any fix?
is it the one on the 1st page? well i recall seeing it too at ver 1.0 tho

Jul 23, 2021
This is the Full Gallery of the Game. It won't crash! I don't know what's the problem with your computer but mine doesn't crash, I finished all the routine. So here you go enjoy!

Just copy this and put it on SavaData and replaced the shared with this.
Also when you open this, copy the text and paste it on notepad then save it with the name shared.dat

If there are any questions regarding anything at all feel free to ask.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes