Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
poarvl This game has 3 "points of failure": the locale, the time format, the language setting in-game. Would appreciate screenshots of all three set up correctly, just to be sure that is not the issue in your case.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
1687471524766.png

I was checking ONEONE1's Twitter today and I saw this post that caught my attention
It seems that they are re-releasing one of their older, Pre-Ideology In Friction games on Steam, but the interesting part is that they are letting another publisher besides Kagura handle the translation this time

Makes me wonder if ONEONE1 will be officially done with Kagura after Samurai Vandalism's Steam Version comes out and they'll be looking for other publishers moving forward?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
View attachment 2716719

I was checking ONEONE1's Twitter today and I saw this post that caught my attention
It seems that they are re-releasing one of their older, Pre-Ideology In Friction games on Steam, but the interesting part is that they are letting another publisher besides Kagura handle the translation this time

Makes me wonder if ONEONE1 will be officially done with Kagura after Samurai Vandalism's Steam Version comes out and they'll be looking for other publishers moving forward?
maybe, I believe dark elf histora was release from someone different.

Zurajanai

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 2716719

Completely pointless if it is still censored

Reactions: adix22 and kunocat

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 2716719

Ironically enough, Shiravune as publishers might be even worse than Kagura, 'cause they just re-release the censored version of games with barely decent translations slapped on 'em :HideThePain: . I hope this is not the case again, it would kinda defeat the purpose if anything...

I dislike Kagura, but no one can deny that there really aren't that much competition out there better than them, hence why rarely big devs go elsewhere.

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
Ironically enough, Shiravune as publishers might be even worse than Kagura, 'cause they just re-release the censored version of games with barely decent translations slapped on 'em :HideThePain: . I hope this is not the case again, it would kinda defeat the purpose if anything...

I dislike Kagura, but no one can deny that there really aren't that much competition out there better than them, hence why rarely big devs go elsewhere.
I have hope in saikey studios what they did for noble gesture or what ever it is spelled is wonderful and seeing dark elf and this are also ntr i would rater have saikey take over instead

Reactions: Kaiki-tan

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017

Bright side, at the very least it's an older game instead of this one or the Eclipse Witch. Hopefully it makes Kagura realize they can't keep Oneone1 waiting forever or they'll start looking elsewhere.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Bright side, at the very least it's an older game instead of this one or the Eclipse Witch. Hopefully it makes Kagura realize they can't keep Oneone1 waiting forever or they'll start looking elsewhere.
To be fair, KG is not beholden to ONEONE1, either - beyond whatever agreements are already in effect, of course -, there are other devs willing to work with KG. To use your own words: KG can just as easily "start looking elsewhere".

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
I have hope in saikey studios what they did for noble gesture or what ever it is spelled is wonderful and seeing dark elf and this are also ntr i would rater have saikey take over instead
Hopefully. Also yeah for sure, Saikey are pretty good. Although like you said they only do NTR stuff for the most part, and they're on the smaller side when it comes to projects.

May 22, 2017
I'm having some problem with the uteryne surgery quest, I cant enter the house and the "event" icon is missing. I did the surgery for 2 girls and I noticed that the event was active sometimes and other times not. I went to other map and came back to activate. But when I went to do the surgery for the last girl it never came back................

1687729793585.png

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Devil is Back Are you referring to unpacking files as "configuration"? There is no need to "configure" anything: download, extract, change language settings in your system as per the instructions, play.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Seriously though, might as well expect it to release next year after the witch of eclipse.
Honestly i don't have much hope for a steam release anymore.
I wish oneone1 would find another publisher other than kagura because at this point this is becoming ridiculous.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes