Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
This is a good sign usually kagura does this when the release is close.
We should wait for a release date tho they could still delay it.
Or some people got too vocal, and KG is attempting damage control via "See? We are working on it" in the same fashion random Patreon "game devs" throw out a bunch of pictures to make people believe the game is being worked on. Can never tell with KG.

"Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me."

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Or some people got too vocal, and KG is attempting damage control via "See? We are working on it" in the same fashion random Patreon "game devs" throw out a bunch of pictures to make people believe the game is being worked on. Can never tell with KG.

Fair enough. According to SteamDB, that update with the english was probably made on the 15th.

1692303936731.png

and Kagura Games did release a tweet about SamVan on the 15th as well.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020

Funnily enough, this sudden spike of teasers happened right after Kagura asked people on their Twitter which of their games they were looking forward to the most and, sure enough, half of the replies were Samurai Vandalism, so you're probably right in the money
However...
1692357183261.png
This tweet gives me some hope that we are finally close to a release date

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
Funnily enough, this sudden spike of teasers happened right after Kagura asked people on their Twitter which of their games they were looking forward to the most and, sure enough, half of the replies were Samurai Vandalism, so you're probably right in the money
However...
View attachment 2859964
This tweet gives me some hope that we are finally close to a release date
The Duke Nukem Forever of H game translations
IMG_1837.jpg

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Well, unless there is a last minute rug pull...

View attachment 2865276
Easy: just have the game require a patch to fix a game-breaking bug. Kagura has a fair share of those on their record.

To be fair, though, in my experience, once they do announce a release date - they stick to it. Props to them for that one. So, if they do pull a "oopsie" and delay it, I would not be on their case provided they include the new release date. Otherwise, if they go "sorry, postponed for an unknown period of time" - they will be getting flak for that.

Fingers still crossed about the patches.

Reactions: fraazx and Gin231
May 3, 2022
Fucking finally!! This must have been the game that has been stuck in their backlog for the longest time. Hopefully we get a quick leak for the most awaited game :p:p
Not sure what the longest one is but iirc Pregcess of Zeven has been in the queue longer.

I'm curious for those that have played both, how does this one compare to Ideology in Friction? How does it stack up among OneOne1 games in general?

• Sad
Reactions: wallglued
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes