Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
It impresses me how this thread managed to get to over 150+ pages when we only had a crappy MTL translation to go off of for the last 2 years or so
I'm scared of how much more discussion will spawn here once the game drops this saturday
I actually do not expect a surge of posts. At least not for long; like an update for an old MMO on a decline: when it hits, there is a sharp increase in playerbase, but after a couple months it drops back down, sometimes to even lower values.

Assuming, as you said, "discussion" type posts, of course - "thx"s and "full save plz"s do not count.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know if the translation will feature a guide to the routes like Ideology in Friction did?

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
Yea it says 26th on their website too. So that's at least a little better than just steam. Still not sure I believe it after all this time

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
I just saw the 26th aug release date just now. Does anyone know if it's based on v1 or v2.0? I know there's a lot of content added in 2.0 but haven't had the patience to sit through the rei patcher translation to play the whole game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I just saw the 26th aug release date just now. Does anyone know if it's based on v1 or v2.0? I know there's a lot of content added in 2.0 but haven't had the patience to sit through the rei patcher translation to play the whole game.
it should be 2.0

Reactions: Mister_P1ggy

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
woke up this morning to check steam and it says this unlocks in 14hours so technically really late tonight slightly disappointed in that

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
So with a non-MTL English release imminent I have to ask: people with good taste who've played a significant portion of this game, is there any marked improvement compared to older ONEONE1 titles? Current reviews seem to indicate the writing suffers from the same problems such as bland femprotag + not knowing how to escalate corruption in a satisfying way.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
So with a non-MTL English release imminent I have to ask: people with good taste who've played a significant portion of this game, is there any marked improvement compared to older ONEONE1 titles? Current reviews seem to indicate the writing suffers from the same problems such as bland femprotag + not knowing how to escalate corruption in a satisfying way.
The variety in the H content in this game is definetly it's strongest aspect, specially after the 2.0 update, the three main girls get a crapload of scenes, more so than multiple HRPGs combined, including a pregnancy system for all the lovers of that type of stuff out there

I would say this game is very much like Ideology In Friction, but much bigger in it's scope, for better and for worse

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
We waited 2 years for this, we can wait another 14 hours.
yes how ever when steam says release is on the 25th i exspect it to realeas like every other game the very day not the end of the day there treating it like the release day is actuly a midnight launch which would make since if steam said something like that instead of giving us today as its release date

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes