Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Well, the first broken thing is that Kagura is hosting their ~7Gb patch on a potato that can barely give out few kb/s, so good luck even obtaining the game initially. Don't have the game to test yet, but I fear that Kagura can fit quite a few bugs in all those gigabytes. When has a KG game not been a shitshow on launch? Trust your gut.

The funny part is that once someone manages to get a hold of the files and uploads it here, it's going to be easier to just download it from here rather than buying it legitimately from KG...
Their server is just overloaded from people rushing in to the buy there latest release.

In french, sorry. In short, the Google drive link is down because too much people use it at the same time. ;) Only the first link is usable.
View attachment 2880461
It's like a bad California traffic jam, and New York City Traffic after an accident on the freeway or street.

Feb 1, 2018
In french, sorry. In short, the Google drive link is down because too much people use it at the same time. ;) Only the first link is usable.
View attachment 2880461
Sorry, you can't download this file for the moment.
This file has been recently consulted or downloaded by too many people. Please try again later. If the file is too heavy or downloaded by too many people, maybe you will need to wait 24 hours to be able to download it. If you still can't have access to this file after this period, please contect your domain administrator.
Click this and add it to your drive 1693056301316.png . Then make a folder in your Google Drive and put the file in it. Then you can right-click the folder and click download to bypass the limit. I downloaded the file in less than 10 mins

Feb 2, 2019
Already finished to download it with the slow one. I mowed the garden during this time. I'm not the rushed type. =P But now that I know we can do that, I'll do it next time.

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Already bought the game on steam, i kinda felt bad to download it here cuz, this is a BIG game made by one of the best eroge game studios, so I just wanted to support the developers in some way, so i just gave in and bought it, and i mean, it was 20% off as well so, now i own it after such a long wait for an official translation, yay!

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
The funny part is that once someone manages to get a hold of the files and uploads it here, it's going to be easier to just download it from here rather than buying it legitimately from KG...

You mean like this?
1693057515884.png

Pixeldrain is absolutely awesome.

and i mean, it was 20% off as well so, now i own it after such a long wait for an official translation, yay!
It wasn't 20% off. You just fell for one of the oldest sales tricks in the world.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Now I can't help but wonder if Kagura's gonna get the rights to translate The Eclipse Witch (The game that came out after this one) or if ONEONE1 will give the rights to another company, their team seemed pretty pissed at Kagura for taking so long with their translation after all

Then again, Eclipse Witch's might take less time now that they're familiar with Unity and how it all works, but that's just me being optimistic

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Are you guys trolling? Their patch is hosted on GDrive, which gives me my full download speed. Do you just have bad internet or something?
You know the free plans on GDrive will very quickly stop people from downloading the file if they see heavy traffic on it, already happened with KG's upload.

Already bought the game on steam, i kinda felt bad to download it here cuz, this is a BIG game made by one of the best eroge game studios, so I just wanted to support the developers in some way, so i just gave in and bought it, and i mean, it was 20% off as well so, now i own it after such a long wait for an official translation, yay!
In the future, consider buying the original JP version on Dlsite if you want to support the devs specifically. Buying on steam, the lion's share is going to Valve and Kagura.

Reactions: unholy baker

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Hm this game looks awesome and i remember loving some ONE games but man i just can't play rpgmaker games anymore. They are such a huge fucking time sink and often just a waste of time.

This however really does look incredible and as someone that isn't the biggest fan of NTR, it's rare to get a game of this quality and size. Guess i will have to see for myself. At the very least i might as well visit the gallery and have some fun.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Now I can't help but wonder if Kagura's gonna get the rights to translate The Eclipse Witch (The game that came out after this one) or if ONEONE1 will give the rights to another company, their team seemed pretty pissed at Kagura for taking so long with their translation after all

Then again, Eclipse Witch's might take less time now that they're familiar with Unity and how it all works, but that's just me being optimistic
''Eclipse Witch's might take less time now that they're familiar with Unity and how it all works''
Yeah that's almost overdosing on optimism. How long did it take for Kagura to finally get around to translating this one ? So let's see, first they announce it, God knows when that's happening, then it take aprox over a year to release it. Yeah it's gonna be a loooong wait for Eclipse Witch though I've no doubt it will be one hell of a game.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I will later tonight try to download it. tho I do wanna buy the game to support it. I am not sure to use kagura site.

Last edited:

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
''Eclipse Witch's might take less time now that they're familiar with Unity and how it all works''
Yeah that's almost overdosing on optimism. How long did it take for Kagura to finally get around to translating this one ? So let's see, first they announce it, God knows when that's happening, then it take aprox over a year to release it. Yeah it's gonna be a loooong wait for Eclipse Witch though I've no doubt it will be one hell of a game.
Yeah that's is some strong copium. You know, KG has been doing RPGMaker game translations ever since they started and even those usually have more than a year between the initial announcement and actual release. There's no excuse for them being "unfamiliar with the engine" or other such BS, it's just how KG works: They take way too many projects simultaneously, work on them whenever they feel like and release stuff years later. Regardless of game engine, lol.

I will later tonight to download it. tho I do wanna buy the game to support it. I am not sure to use kagura site.
If you want to send most monetary support to ONEONE1, the original devs, .

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
hopefully with all this flooding kagura will realize that the game was a bigger drop then they thought and maybe you know not drag there dam feet but just simple wishful thinking

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Yeah that's is some strong copium. You know, KG has been doing RPGMaker game translations ever since they started and even those usually have more than a year between the initial announcement and actual release. There's no excuse for them being "unfamiliar with the engine" or other such BS, it's just how KG works: They take way too many projects simultaneously, work on them whenever they feel like and release stuff years later. Regardless of game engine, lol.

If you want to send most monetary support to ONEONE1, the original devs, .
Omg finally someone who agrees with me instead of telling me I should be grateful to Kagura games for even bothering in the first place.
I AM thankful for them. But making well over a dozen announcements for future releases, with absolutely NO estimated release date, NO updates and plastering their names on so many projects so they will deter and discourage anyone else from taking them on before taking, in extreme cases, almost a couple of years to release is very shitty.

I've bought their translations since they first started. Do you have any idea how fast these guys used to release them ? every TWO OR SO MONTHS at one point and I gladly supported every single one, before they started taking longer, and longer as their popularity grew.

Reactions: Kryomancer

Experica

Aug 15, 2022
Hello has anyone found a way to extract the BGM from the game? I have found the file but it's under file type extension, which leads to raw data (format not in libmagic database) when I used toolsley to identify the type of file it was. Now I'm stuck If anyone can help I appreciate it.

1693060715904.png

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes