dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
why two zip file has the same name ? , am not into computer so which way to correctly extact this two vol ?
i extracted vol 1 but vol 2 has the same name file

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
why two zip file has the same name ? , am not into computer so which way to correctly extact this two vol ?
it should automatically extract both part 1 and part 2 at the same time

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Put the two files in the same folder, THEN extract the first volume (the second volume will be extracted automatically as part of the process). If you extract Part 1 without having Part 2, you are doing it wrong and all you get is a bunch of files rather than a working game.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
i downloaded this like 3-4months ago but then it said my version is 2.3

now this version is 2.0

what's the difference? is this uncensored or what? (i dont even remember if it was censored previously)

Jan 7, 2022
Put the two files in the same folder, THEN extract the first volume (the second volume will be extracted automatically as part of the process). If you extract Part 1 without having Part 2, you are doing it wrong and all you get is a bunch of files rather than a working game.
So you put part 1 & part 2 zip files in same folder, select part 1 and click extract here.
After that it’s done?

Part 2 will be automatically extracted and there is no need to select part 2 and click extract?

Will there be no pop up asking for next volume?
I got a pop up asking for the next part, I put the screenshot in my previous post.

I got the game running properly, hope I don’t run into any errors midway.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
it should automatically extract both part 1 and part 2 at the same time
so all i need to do it put it in new file and then extract part 1 so both will auto extract itself ?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Reactions: Anarys

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
so all i need to do it put it in new file and then extract part 1 so both will auto extract itself ?
So you put part 1 & part 2 zip files in same folder, select part 1 and click extract here.
After that it’s done?

Part 2 will be automatically extracted and there is no need to select part 2 and click extract?

Will there be no pop up asking for next volume?
I got a pop up asking for the next part, I put the screenshot in my previous post.

I got the game running properly, hope I don’t run into any errors midway.
Winrar automatically finds&extracts other parts if you try extracting the first part. But it won't find other parts if file names are different.
For example if you try extracting first part of these files it will work automatically without needing any input from you:
x.part1.rar
x.part2.rar
x.part3.rar
But if you try extracting first part of this it will ask you to find other part(s):
y.part1.rar
yz.part2.rar
yz.part3.rar
It will also ask you to find other part(s) if all of the parts are not in the same folder.

kky9th

Jan 12, 2020
is the newest patch? changelog said 2.03 fixed bug but the dowonloaded zip version 2.00 ? so there is another patch incoming?

Feb 1, 2018
Okay, so after playing for a while, I can honestly say the game isn't anything special. If you've played a OneOne1 game before, this is pretty much that with a new skin on top. And yeah, the H system is pretty stupid. You use a dildo to take your own virginity, and then you're suddenly a straight-up prostitute and can sell yourself with no flow whatsoever. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed so far. I thought they would have finally thought to do something different with their games, but nope.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes