Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
here's the KG patch if anyone needs it

instructions
extract to a folder, run the patch exe, during installation tell it to install into the folder/directory where you put your KG samurai game

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yo WTF they release it day after Killing Time got translation ?
They usually would announce release day half or even full month earlier, this one only got announced earlier this week. I knew about Marauder of Dystopia release, they announced it far earlier but i only learned about vandalism from here. Which means they blew it... fuck I didn't expect i will want a to buy game at the end of the month.

Reactions: Beats9821
May 3, 2022
Ah, you right, will do that as well then.
Buy it on Kagura Games site. While getting it on DLsite does get more money in Oneone1s hands it also sends the message that you don't need an English translation. If people were to do that in bulk it would discourage them from working with translation groups like KG. There is nothing wrong with supporting both Oneone1 and KG for their translation work, but consider cutting valve out of the equation by going to KG store instead.

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019
or a "naughty little sister" ==> guess the translation is bad for the last and talk about a young boy from the neighborhood who consider her like a sister?)
Yeah that is a bad translation. The third option says "近所のエッチなお姉さん" which could be translated as neighborhood/nearby perverted/lewd older sister (older sister as in a slightly older girl and not a family member in this case).

The game doesn't say outright that it is the same girl (very likely is) but you can visit her in the house furthest east in the starting village and she'll make out with you as an attempt to make you want to stay in the village (game has girl on girl content) if you chose to have some experience (1st question 2nd option) and chose your first time was with with the "older sister" (2nd question 3rd option) or chose very experienced (1st question 3rd option).

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I guess all links for part 2 of this game are corrupted. Downloaded every single one and at 45% the extracting stops. Uploading games in parts is really silly for reasons like this.
Issue is most likely on your end. I've downloaded from pixeldrain a few hours ago.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Okay, so after playing for a while, I can honestly say the game isn't anything special. If you've played a OneOne1 game before, this is pretty much that with a new skin on top. And yeah, the H system is pretty stupid. You use a dildo to take your own virginity, and then you're suddenly a straight-up prostitute and can sell yourself with no flow whatsoever. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed so far. I thought they would have finally thought to do something different with their games, but nope.
This issue could be solved if you roleplay. In my run I gave up virginity to noble, but didn't immediately start to go slut crazy. After she was raped by monsters and sexually harassed for some time, I start to make lewd things in town. Roleplay is the key

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
any body has branching map/guild or sth , this game must be all about losing to certain boss or sth right ?

Jun 22, 2017
Just finished the pure route and once more, it's always the one with the best CGs and actual story development that gets you engaged.

That being said, did anyone else fight the superhard Evilroid at Mt. of Immortality? Beating it gives you 7 non-canon Side Stories. I'm not sure if the Renegade or Ronin routes have the same thing. If they do, please ping me.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Just finished the pure route and once more, it's always the one with the best CGs and actual story development that gets you engaged.

That being said, did anyone else fight the superhard Evilroid at Mt. of Immortality? Beating it gives you 7 non-canon Side Stories. I'm not sure if the Renegade or Ronin routes have the same thing. If they do, please ping me.
can you continue after finish the game or need to start a new game ?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes