Jan 14, 2018
some others have had the same problem on the kagura discord try going in to Go to Control Panel -> Clock and Region -> Change date, time, number formats -> Additional Settings and changing decimal symbol or try changing your time format it should fix the problem
Thanks to all. its fixed

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Is this still required if we used the links in the first page? Even after installing this on the KG version, the version number is still shown as 2.00
this is for people who downloaded the original KG version, the one on the front page is pre-patched so not necessary

PowWow

May 28, 2020
I've never seen such a convoluted and nonsensical way of uploading files on this site...
Oh well, I've already waited 2 years I guess waiting until someone who actually has a clue what they're doing to upload the files properly won't make much of a difference...

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Dowloade page is broken yes^^ other info wrong XD
is wrong info of the page.
1693099581449.png
That is the Data i have new loadet for looking^^

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
What happened to corruption mechanic? If my memory serves me right, for each pussy/oral/ass dev level there was a unique dialog in Ideolgy in Friction. I really liked this mechanic and it really felt like the protag was slowly getting corrupted. Now in this game I have the same dialog for D and C rank (that felt way to slutty for this level). Please don't tell me it is the same for B and A.

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
a mod on there discord said that they will release a translated Flowchart this week (hopeful) so it should come out soon

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Oof, there it is. The Kagura version of Samurai Vandalism. We only waited just a little bit for it xD

Jokes aside and by reading the last few pages this game is standard oneone1 stuff from the recent years. Anyway lets see how it plays out.

Got 2 questions myself before digging in but I guess the no sex/no killing stuff is like always the go to for true route?
And I read that the append has been included as well but..what does the append entail? Does it give me more sexscenes and story or are these just the sidestorys?

Edit: Got no problem with the download or having issues like the dude above me. All is fine.

Sangoku25 I remember you are german and having trouble writing and reading english so....benutzt du Winrar oder 7zip? Hast du vielleicht deine Region im PC noch auf japanisch und/oder das spiel mit japanischen unicode entpackt?
Das sieht mir nähmlich schwer danach aus als wüsste dein PC nicht welche Sprache er darstellen soll.
Wie gesagt ich hab keine Probleme mit dem Spiel. Vielleicht lads nochmal neu runter. OP hat ja jetzt die Kagura Version.
The info you are giving is outdated.
Ka which Windows you use but the problem was only with XP and there underneath.
The hir only means that the font is not available.
It doesn't matter which system language you use.
You just have to download the appropriate fonts.
But here I am assuming that either something has been forgotten or that an old document is still available.
It shouldn't be Japanese because I downloaded all the fonts earlier Chinese probably eh I don't have all of them. I use Windows 11 because I can even set my system to German and can still start some games in Japanese without any problems if I have installed the fonts separately.
But I set my system in Japanese to be able to play all of them.
And if I change it, the same error remains I bought the game and didn't download it XD.
Anyone who has played the original knows that there were bugs in 2.0.0. Once again, Kagrua Games has not been given the latest version.
Allso wait as wirts probably still give some patches ^ ^

Und tipp auch wenn mein englisch schlecht ist und ich hilfs mittel nutze.
Dann hir auf Englisch bleiben sons regt sich wer wer auf oder Privat schreiben XD
Das Fourm ist Englisch

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes