Jul 21, 2019
I tried extracting part 2 in the end its broken, the system shows up error during extraction progress. please help. guide me to complete this installation process thank you

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I got the same error as well, fixed the issue by placing both part 1 and part 2 in the same folder, clicking back on 7zip and only extracting part1, it extracts part 2 for you as well in 1 go if you do that
I tried extracting part 2 in the end its broken, the system shows up error during extraction progress. please help. guide me to complete this installation process thank you
Seems a few people are getting zip file extraction problems. Can someone please look into this please?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
You need to put all the parts on the same folder and extract only the first one (because they are part of the one big archive). And I advise you to extract it, not drag and drop from an open archive (because then the whole archive will go into RAM before transporting and you may not have enough).

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
You need to put all the parts on the same folder and extract only the first one (because they are part of the one big archive). And I advise you to extract it, not drag and drop from an open archive (because then the whole archive will go into RAM before transporting and you may not have enough).
What to do with second file???

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
we need a compress hero.....8gbs, lol. Oh, I see this was made with Unity, and those rarely get compressed so that is a probably a RIP.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
What to do with second file???
if your extracting is successful, then nothing (well, need to extract another archive, which you extracted (it has the same name, but without parts)). When the first part is extracted, all the other parts are extracted automatically. This is because all the archive parts contain the same files, only incompletely.

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
if your extracting is successful, then nothing (well, need to extract another archive, which you extracted (it has the same name, but without parts)). When the first part is extracted, all the other parts are extracted automatically. This is because all the archive parts contain the same files, only incompletely.
According to me , the first file only contains asserts, then where is the game??

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
According to me , the first file only contains asserts, then where is the game??
No... Just put to the one folder part 1 and part 2, extract the first (by quick command from RMB, maybe try by 7-zip free program), then extract new archive called 'Samurai_Vandalism_KG_-_2.0.0', then you can play.

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
No... Just put to the one folder part 1 and part 2, extract the first (by quick command from RMB, maybe try by 7-zip free program), then extract new archive called 'Samurai_Vandalism_KG_-_2.0.0', then you can play.
did that but same result , it's showing assert bundle

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
If you people are using winrar you can also just select both archives and right-click>extract here. Same thing.
This will generate another archive which you also need to extract and thats it.

What is going on? Why is this so hard to do on your side?

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
A lot of people dont know how to unzip multiple archives. All you need to do is put both parts in the same place and UNZIP ONLY PART 1... and thats all.
I am literally sorry as this is my first time unzipping multiple files but if i got i correct then,
--> create new folder, download both files there and then unzip the first one

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes