Feb 25, 2021
Other than containing about half the files of the game, nothing much.

You're answering your own question here.
I was rather confused since it has been a real long while since i saw these sorts of files, i knew on instinct what to do...but kinda had my doubts needing to be cleared yknow?

Ps. Thanks for the confirmation

Krilen

Nov 3, 2017
I'm getting this error while in the Byakuya route trying to change Mukuro into either her Nude or Dark Elf form. Does anyone know a fix? Also whenever I try to enter the bathroom with Mei, the game also crashes. Capture.PNG

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I remember when i had to download and extract 60 zips to download a game lol.. old good times.
Worst part is when you extract those parts sometimes you'd get another archive that actually had game files in it. I still do not understand what was the purpose of doing this.

Btw people keep talking about zip files or unzipping but all I got from downloading is two RAR files. Perhaps using anything other than WinRAR isn't the best idea when it comes to extracting RAR files :ROFLMAO:

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I am very dissappointed with this game. Oneone has tried to go for something grand but failed to deliver on the depth making an overall experience shallow and unrewarding. I feel like many characters were made just for the sake of it: there were just not enough time to make you invested into them.

Sexual corruption system is the biggest let-down for me. Lost virginity once? Instant slut. It was kinda the problem in Ideology in Friction but even there the process were gradual. I tried to roleplay and make corruption slower but it doesn't even matter! You still will act the same with D C and (half scenes) B sex level. Now at level D you are already acting like a slut and there are many scenes where no dialog changes after leveling up a body part level. How can you really mess it up so much?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gummihirn

Oct 5, 2019
asdf.PNG
Sorry if this has been already answered in this thread. Couldn't find it. How do I do this quest "Physical Bribe"? Can't find the NPC despite meeting the requirements.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
If you have Lewdness at B or higher at the end of chapter 3, and have failed 2 or less missions, you are given the option to quit Kozuki to become a ronin, or quit to join Byakuya. You may also decide not to quit and remain with Kozuki.
Correction: it is actually possible for Mukuro to quit Hozuki and join Byakuya if the player is doing a pure/virgin run, even if she has not failed a single mission. Mei will try to recruit her sister in Chapter 3:

Choice..png

Reactions: p23rklo
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes