Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Momo is more than sexy enough to compensate for the game's shortcomings. Turning her into a depraved whore was fun.

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
Are your drivers updated? Make sure they are the latest. Outdated drivers is an known issue that some games have, that can cause random crash or error windows. This might not be entirely true.
oh i found the problem, i tried re-extract it and played without cheat
the cheat was the problem

Aug 28, 2018
They really fucked it up. I tried to enjoy this game but even in the end you get zero payoff. The worst game oneone has made so far
Yep literally my thought. Just unlocked the gallery to take a quick look if its worth to keep going but yeah, considering the amount of content imma try to pull this one through

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
They really fucked it up. I tried to enjoy this game but even in the end you get zero payoff. The worst game oneone has made so far
I guess their home audience must have liked it because in their newer game is the same, you actually need to equip an item to prevent getting raped in your first fight.

Yep literally my thought. Just unlocked the gallery to take a quick look if its worth to keep going but yeah, considering the amount of content imma try to pull this one through
My thinking is that as long as pure route is good the rest i can consider a "what if"

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Imagine going into one1wan games expecting build-up. I'm having a good enough time; the only thing I'd love is to turn mc friends into total sluts in the happy route.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I guess you are right. I won't play their games anymore.
This is what I would want to say. But for some reason their games have certain charm that makes me still want to play them. Despite being not so good objectively, I really enjoyed Ideology in Friction and Meritocracy of Oni.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I guess their home audience must have liked it because in their newer game is the same, you actually need to equip an item to prevent getting raped in your first fight.
It's not the same, it's a big upgrade over this one. You can't do any prostitution unless you progress you sex stats to B while in SV you can do everything once you lose virginity. MC in their newest game even reacts differently to sexual harassment and events depending on her sex development level.
Of course she will still get ass raped in combat no matter what are you sex stats. But you can't really expect monsters to respect MC's sex level - it would be kinda weird if they did... They already do her big courtesy by not putting their dicks into her pussy if she's a virgin...

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
It's not the same, it's a big upgrade over this one. You can't do any prostitution unless you progress you sex stats to B while in SV you can do everything once you lose virginity. MC in their newest game even reacts differently to sexual harassment and events depending on her sex development level.
Of course she will still get ass raped in combat no matter what are you sex stats. But you can't really expect monsters to respect MC's sex level - it would be kinda weird if they did... They already do her big courtesy by not putting their dicks into her pussy if she's a virgin...
That sounds actually good and more or less beliveable. How does the story compare to the previous games?

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Indeed, the tradeoff is a lack of side heroines. SV corruption might be lacking, but the number of scenes for Momo and Kinako is really nice.

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Any recommended rote playorder?
Hozuki route is the overall good/happy route. Only the mc can become a whore
Second one has a fair amount of scenes for Mukuro and one other girl
Vagrant is the route to making mc friends into depraved sluts.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hozuki route is the overall good/happy route. Only the mc can become a whore
Second one has a fair amount of scenes for Mukuro and one other girl
Vagrant is the route to making mc friends into depraved sluts.
So i should first go for all the routes in Hozuki, then all the routes in bakuya and then all the routes in ronin?? Or do happy route on every faction then bad end on every faction?

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
So i should first go for all the routes in Hozuki, then all the routes in bakuya and then all the routes in ronin?? Or do happy route on every faction then bad end on every faction?
Order doesn't matter honestly, it mainly depends on how much you want to fap. The meat of Vagrant route is all the sex you can have, Hozuki is more about the story/companions. Haven't checked out Bakuya in-depth yet; it seems to have a good amount of ero content for the second heroine.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes