May 6, 2017
So i should first go for all the routes in Hozuki, then all the routes in bakuya and then all the routes in ronin?? Or do happy route on every faction then bad end on every faction?
if you plan to play all route
i suggest go ronin first. Save at the end of chapter 3 during decision to go either ronin / stay with hozuki / join byakuya, with highest lewd stats u can get AND 2 or less failure mission (if u fail 3 or more, u are force to go ronin)
with this save, u can play hozuki or byakuya route to get the lewd / whore ending later

Then u can go play hozuki route virgin run from begining (byakuya and ronin route has no virgin ending)
Virgin run in oneone1 game is consider as true ending anyway, so its better to do them last

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I am very dissappointed with this game. Oneone has tried to go for something grand but failed to deliver on the depth making an overall experience shallow and unrewarding. I feel like many characters were made just for the sake of it: there were just not enough time to make you invested into them.

Sexual corruption system is the biggest let-down for me. Lost virginity once? Instant slut. It was kinda the problem in Ideology in Friction but even there the process were gradual. I tried to roleplay and make corruption slower but it doesn't even matter! You still will act the same with D C and (half scenes) B sex level. Now at level D you are already acting like a slut and there are many scenes where no dialog changes after leveling up a body part level. How can you really mess it up so much?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first-time-really.gif
lol

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
i try to support the game by buying it on steam, but steam version doesn't have voice nor BGM like WTF?
i download the crack on here and it has voice and bgm, I'm so confused...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Did you download and attach the patch?

It's 5 gb lmao.
Don't even bother downloading the 5 GB download. Also, don't download it from MEGA, they have an exceeded limit, MEGA is fucking donkey shit.
Just download the part 1 and part 2 for pixeldrain, that's what I did, and they work great.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
if you plan to play all route
i suggest go ronin first. Save at the end of chapter 3 during decision to go either ronin / stay with hozuki / join byakuya, with highest lewd stats u can get AND 2 or less failure mission (if u fail 3 or more, u are force to go ronin)
with this save, u can play hozuki or byakuya route to get the lewd / whore ending later

Then u can go play hozuki route virgin run from begining (byakuya and ronin route has no virgin ending)
Virgin run in oneone1 game is consider as true ending anyway, so its better to do them last
How exactly do you enter ronin route? Can you enter ronin route as virgin?
I didnt check the flowchart so as of right now I dont have an option to "leave at night" in chapter 3.. the only routes are stay with the group or go with Mei

Do I have to restart to try ronin route?

Reactions: toshikushi

NineteenNinetyNine

Jul 6, 2022
Don't even bother downloading the 5 GB download. Also, don't download it from MEGA, they have an exceeded limit, MEGA is fucking donkey shit.
Just download the part 1 and part 2 for pixeldrain, that's what I did, and they work great.
Oh, I mean if you buy it to support OneOne1 and intend to buy it on steam, you need the patch for things to work for Steam.

Also have the torrent version. I used GoFile, they tend to not throttle speeds imo. MEGA is indeed garbage.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Oh, I mean if you buy it to support OneOne1 and intend to buy it on steam, you need the patch for things to work for Steam.

Also have the torrent version. I used GoFile, they tend to not throttle speeds imo. MEGA is indeed garbage.
Why would anyone buy this game from Steam? Get the game for free through a public download is better, but it has its risks. Also, for advisement, don't use torrents, many torrents out there contain very harmful viruses, plus torrents are a joke if you ask me because for torrents you have to deal with seeding and peering and you are downloading from a server, whereas a public download is downloaded from a download link. Even then, some download mirror links are not safe either, but download sources such as Pixeldrain and Gofile are great download sources for public related downloads. If you do plan to use a torrent, please take consideration of being careful. I never use torrents, they are far too risky. Everyone has their own methods of how they want to download.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes