May 6, 2017
something happen if i only kill people? or change the gameplay?
killing too many will change the ending I believe
Yeah, its for fallen / sinner ending for byakuya and ronin route
If you aiming for that ending, you need to kill 30 and above to get it
Getting A rank in H-stats give you Whore ending (in ronin, you also need the girl alive after you beat em)

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
Hello,

I finished the game (good ending) and unlocked an After Episode. I wanted to know how many "After Episodes" there are? Also, I read somewhere that you can unlock other girls in the game, but it seems to be a lie or a bad translation.

Can you confirm that Mei and other girls can be played? Thank you for your reply.

I've been playing the game all day (yesterday) since I bought it on Steam. It's a great game (even if I didn't like some of the scenes and events).
The other girl can be played mostly in ronin route i believe, mostly to get H-scene and what not

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
Hi, anyone know how to fix this issue? I keep getting it at chapter 3 after selecting Mukuro's battle first. I am also getting similar errors on the other 2 options where it says scenario/battle is undefined.
1693217558356.png 1693217443135.png

Jul 11, 2017
Hi, anyone know how to fix this issue? I keep getting it at chapter 3 after selecting Mukuro's battle first. I am also getting similar errors on the other 2 options where it says scenario/battle is undefined.
View attachment 2884836 View attachment 2884835
I'm also having the same problem, even when the character takes off her clothes and when she glues this error and some CG scenes also give this same error

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes