hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
the earliest shota scene is on chapter 2/3 I think. there's a brat in the slum that you can interact with when you play as Mukuro. Gallery is on the main menu, I think it's in the Extra.
Okay thanks for answering my question.

Last edited:

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
there is a way to buy passives on shop for leo and gin? only girls can be party leaders and get new passives :cry:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yes, zero dudes, only momo or Kinaku and have no chastity belt, i lose to mob or boss and the result is the same "back home"
Maybe only mc can lose virginity during combat. Virginity of other characters could be tied to specific events in the game, though I can't confirm as I haven't progressed far yet.

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Maybe it is only possible for mc to lose virginity during combat. Virginity of other characters could be tied to specific events in the game, though I can't confirm as I haven't progressed far yet.
MC can lose virginity chapter 1 without losing a battle, just talk to the lady there in the home base> she will have a conversation and give you a didlo go to the MC room and you should see a heart bubble to make her use the toy.

Reactions: toshikushi

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I am new to this game. Does anyone know where the slums are located? What area? A screenshot of the area would be most helpful.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
MC can lose virginity chapter 1 without losing a battle, just talk to the lady there in the home base> she will have a conversation and give you a didlo go to the MC room and you should see a heart bubble to make her use the toy.
I know but I'm not talking about mc. Perhaps I should have written it better.

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
Who would have thought getting momo ero status to A would be so tough. Then again Im probably on the playthrough where she stays with her friends XD

Reactions: Yakjzak

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Yes, zero dudes, only momo or Kinaku and have no chastity belt, i lose to mob or boss and the result is the same "back home"
You have to lose Momo's virginity by Having lovey dovey sex with Gin and then remove the passive buff (protection from sexual attacks skill) from the character window to get any rape/harrassment scene with Momo. Also If there are any male/virgin members in your party then scenes will not trigger. Several female non-virgins will trigger h-scenes although in their passive skills, their shouldn't be any Protection against h attack skills.

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
How do you sell milk? I don't know how.
Is there any scene that any character to be milked and that related to be able to sold milk?

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Even though take so long Kagura Games Release it in English, there's still Japanese left not been translate.
Like in Character->Equip->Parameters->Change | Secret Arts-> Change

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes