SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
When i can get to play with the other girls on Ronin route? I only have the option to control the super slutty free spirit mukuro.

She lost completely in this route :KEK:

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
What do you mean? You can lose virginity by losing in combat or through two early events. Otherwise, good route is the only other way.
Hum, i lost many combat and they back to the "house", i play in "Easy" mode, is this the same? i ll try play in normal mode

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I get an null reference exception error while trying to open the game after restarting my pc. It worked just fine and smooth on the previous session. My error log is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone help me fix this please?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with all of the provided download links? They get stuck at 57% extracted before I get a data error
The two parts each contain half of a .rar file that is the actual game. After downloading both parts, extract them into the same folder in the same action (highlight both before you right click and extract), then the resulting single .rar should extract as normal.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
It seems I am just to stupid to get any scene with any of the other girls all I get is the main girl and I have no clue how to change that.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes