DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I get an null reference exception error while trying to open the game after restarting my pc. It worked just fine and smooth on the previous session. My error log is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone help me fix this please?
Problem Solved. For the people with same problem as me: Delete the save data folder. My game showed this error after load shedding which led me to the conclusion that This* error occurred due to save data corruption. After deleting the folder, you can start a new game.

Did anyone got it to work with any other way? I used all the solutions that are in the comments but it keeps saying "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Did you manage to fix that? If not you can try this one.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Schwayguy

Aug 23, 2016
For those having the null reference error when starting a new game; change your region preferences to Japan. LocaleEmulator should do it aswell but I havent tried it yet.
Edit: Use LocaleRemulator since this is a x64 game.

Last edited:

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Using Assembly CSharp Cheat, when using option Reset Sex Option make game NullReferenceException
considering this option cheat only work in Japan version

Feb 25, 2021
So does anyone have a solution for this null error then, i dont use cheats and i pretty much saved over this scene, do i have to delete this save? err_0.png

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
There's 2 ways to lose virginity at the start, the dildo and the nobleman at the northeast house above the base. He even pays you. And the mc is like "might as well get fucked here than be raped on the battlefield". So I guess it makes more sense than the dildo?

SHEBAM

Nov 22, 2019
Jesus, I tried with this one I really do.

OneOne1 games has only gotten worse and worse lately. I finished "Meritocracy of buttfuck-whatever" (with a TON of skipping) because I thought the main girl is pretty hot and so were her H scenes. But by the gods, I couldn't sit through "Ideology in buttfuck-whatever." They take their game WAAAY too seriously. Who cares about the combat? Why do I have to sit through hours of uninspired game design just to see 5 minutes of 5 PNGs with crossfading transition? Aren't these supposed to be pseudo-parody? Isn't the whole point of a parody is to make fun of something while still NOT emulating that thing you're trying to make fun of?

Much like "Ideology in buttfuck-whatever," this game spent WAAAY too much time on what I can only assumed to be rejected Fairy Tale story arcs that no one could give two shits about. The story is bad, the pacing is awful, the characters are laughable yet uninteresting, the combat is boring, the non-H dialogue is Razzies-level bad, the voice acting is fine (but why are some of them sound so muffled?), the 3 protagonists thing is just tedious cause the other 2 don't really get to "choose" anything in the story. You just control them from point A to B. And holy shit, the "romance" is sooo corny. Like, suuuper corny. At first, I don't mind "lovey-dovey" shit in my hentai game but these games makes me HATE em with a passion. Half the time I wish there's a NTR route I could take so I can avoid these cringey "married couple" bullshits. And I fucking hate NTR.

God, I can't believe I actually considered buying this game on Steam. Thank god my common sense prevailed. I'm giving em one more chance with that new "Witch buttfuck-whatever" game when the proper translation eventually comes out. And if they miss again, then I'll never touch anything from em ever again. Sorry not sorry.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I know but I'm not talking about mc. Perhaps I should have written it better.
oh if you are talking about the other two, I heard you need to make sure not to have TP stone for to make sure they get raped. that is what I heard at least, but I am still doing saving points to test thing out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SamuraiVandalism-2.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lingtwik

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
why in gods name do the combat animations auto-play? you get like a 10 second wanking window lmao kinda ruins the game tbh

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Problem Solved. For the people with same problem as me: Delete the save data folder. My game showed this error after load shedding which led me to the conclusion that This* error occurred due to save data corruption. After deleting the folder, you can start a new game.

Did you manage to fix that? If not you can try this one.
The newest update has seem to fix that problem for me thank you for your attention though :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarXzeN

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
The newest update has seem to fix that problem for me thank you for your attention though :D
No problem.

So does anyone have a solution for this null error then, i dont use cheats and i pretty much saved over this scene, do i have to delete this save? View attachment 2886888
I had a null reference error which showed at startup not in the middle of gameplay. Could be ram issues. I don't know.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
anyone here have a problem where attack description in h-battle didnt translated to english
and no h-animation with the horse

KyloRenSucks

Jan 7, 2020
That worked, thanks for your help
The two parts each contain half of a .rar file that is the actual game. After downloading both parts, extract them into the same folder in the same action (highlight both before you right click and extract), then the resulting single .rar should extract as normal.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes