N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
I'm stuck at saito, the map does not show anymore towns or roads, there are no new missions.
Also, whenever i played with the rose haired or blond girl, they where never ero attacked by monsters.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I'm stuck at saito, the map does not show anymore towns or roads, there are no new missions.
The game's most recent update has reached its end, you probably have reached the end of this game's current update. For more further kinkiness, you will have to wait for the next update, the next update should be around a few months or so. ;)

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I have to say, even considering the massive graphic upgrades, this is my least favorite of Oneone1's games. Either the story is not noughty enough, and there's not enough convincing reyp, the main seiyuu doesn't quite sells it, and the other ones are good, but aren't part of the mindbreak story. Ideology in friction. That one was a good one, and sucks too, I prefer the long haired Samurai girl. I think it's been 3 times when I see the design of the girl, download the game, and then delete it again on the very same day

Feb 2, 2019
when opening this game the logo appears and it does not load this only happens with oneone1 games, I do not understand why this happens, I would greatly appreciate the help
For Samurai Vandaslim, it normally load alone. But for other oneone1 games, you need to push "space" when on the logo and screen before the main menu.

Feb 2, 2019
Does anybody here know where the shota scene is located? Thanks!
What shota scene? With Mukuro? Or with Kinako? Or the one with Momo?
I hardly count the scene in the slum as shota since we don't have the perspective of a shota sized boy. And we see only the lower half of the boy. You must be C or B morality to have access to it.
Mukuro - Boy in the slums.png
Kinako has as well 2 scene with boy in slum. (but again, from the image, they don't really look like "boy", one even look like old fat ugly bastard, in my opinion...)
Kinako - Boy slum.png Kinako - Boy slum 2.png

With Momo and Kinako, there is a scene where a boy infiltrate their rooms during night.
Momo - Boy's night visit.png Kinako - Boy night visit.png
The boy's nightly visit for Kinako is bugued for me... The game crash. (there is few scene making game crash, I wait for a patch)

In fact, "BOY" in the game mean adolescent, near adult. The only real shota I see in the game is Mukuro delowering her son and the Kinako deflowering boys scene.

You must be in the Ronin route (i think) and have the womb modification. You must first get pregnant and give birth. The child born form you modified womb grow quick.
Is this the one you search.png (I don't put the image for this one)

Must be a prostitute and obviously in ronin route.
Kinako - Shota.png (same here, I don't put the image)

To force open the gallery.
Force open gallery.png
Then, go on main menu
Extra.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes