MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
do you need to play
Marauder of Dystopia
to understand this game?
Samurai Vandalism is not really related to other OneOne1 games, but it seems that the game is in the same world as Ideology in Friction, you can play Ideology in Friction to understand more about some of the side characters that appear in Samurai Vandalism. As far as I know, Samurai Vandalism takes place after Ideology in Friction, but it is not a sequel to Ideology in Friction.

Reactions: RealF

Alicia_Lin

Jan 10, 2018
Can you show me the steps how to extract from first step until the last step, Thanks

Well first thing you need to do is open winrar

Second select option then find name encoding after that choose "932 (ANSI/OEM Shift Japanese-JIS)"

Third extract the file select "Extract without confirmation"

Last launch the game and if you wanted to see gallery go to system settings page 3 and set "force open extra menu" on

Note : also if you guys try using cheat and changed "Assembly-CSharp.dll" the game will get buggy and crash while opening scene in gallery

My solution is first try to back up Assembly-CSharp.dll file first the file location is in SamuraiVandalism_Data then Managed it's on the first list

I suppose that's all I can share ..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lovely Candidate
Feb 2, 2019
do you need to play
Marauder of Dystopia
to understand this game?
They are two totally different story. Not in the same universe / world. The stories are not linked in anyway.

"Samurai Vandalism" is only linked to "Ideology in friction". Not forced to play ideology in friction to understand the story. But I still recommand to play it first.

----
Since I am here talking about which game playing first... For people who didn't start the game yet, I recommand you follow the Ronin Route first.
Then the Hozuki Route in second.
And then the Byakuya Route in last.

The Ronin route will introduce you Hiraga and Aguri.
In the Hozuki route, they are absolute side character with very little dialog... So, when shit happen to them at the end, you don't care when you are supposed to feel angry for them...
Doing the Ronin route first will get you emotionnally evolved in the ending of Hozuki route.

The Byakuya route being about the truth for Mei and Mukuro's village assault, i think keeping it for last will get you more motivated on the long run to do several times the games (to get each ending)

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
They are two totally different story. Not in the same universe / world. The stories are not linked in anyway.

"Samurai Vandalism" is only linked to "Ideology in friction". Not forced to play ideology in friction to understand the story. But I still recommand to play it first.

----
Since I am here talking about which game playing first... For people who didn't start the game yet, I recommand you follow the Ronin Route first.
Then the Hozuki Route in second.
And then the Byakuya Route in last.

The Ronin route will introduce you Hiraga and Aguri.
In the Hozuki route, they are absolute side character with very little dialog... So, when shit happen to them at the end, you don't care when you are supposed to feel angry for them...
Doing the Ronin route first will get you emotionnally evolved in the ending of Hozuki route.

The Byakuya route being about the truth for Mei and Mukuro's village assault, i think keeping it for last will get you more motivated on the long run to do several times the games (to get each ending)
Thanks a lot for the help, does the same happen with "Ideology in friction"? (doing a route gives you more info for the others)

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Hozuki - don't fail any mission
Byakuya - fail 2 missions
Ronin - fail 2+ missions

For the FMC missions, I don't know if the side characters missions affect the route choice
Actually, you don't need to fail any missions to get to Byakuya route, as stated in previous posts. Just need to pick the 2nd choice when Mei ask if Mukuro wants to join her.

For the Ronin route, you can go to that route by making the FMC gets to B Immorality, and when the choice between taking a stroll or get away from there (This is after she meets Mei for the first time), choose the latter.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
1693545744151.png
just a little news bit i know this game is high on the list but also yeah great news lol
this was a few years in the making

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 2894945

what's causing this kind of error? i got this when i tries peeing with momo/kinako.
and when try to work in cos cafe and try to change from nude to clothing.
I think it has something to do with the game trying to find certain scene on the folder, if you download the save gallery you can test out scenes and see if they work, I got some scenes to work but many of them didn't and I get similar errors. It's just how the game is either made, or hacked for pirate play, maybe works for people that have newer Windows OS. I'm still using windows 7 home.

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to sell milk? I'm already in Ronin Route and already activate pregnancy for Mukuro, how to make Mukuro sell milk?

So far as I experience, it is pretty hard to be able to pregnant. I don't know the specific way to open it.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes