Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Can someone please answer my question? I have already asked this 2 times now, someone please reply thanks.
You gave birth, and then go to the hospital/research lab. You see an H scene there with your kid on the building on the top right.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You gave birth, and then go to the hospital/research lab. You see an H scene there with your kid on the building on the top right.
Someone has already answered my question, no need for reiteration. Thanks though.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Honestly, I was really disappointed there were no actual shota scenes for this game. :mad:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to sell milk? I'm already in Ronin Route and already activate pregnancy for Mukuro, how to make Mukuro sell milk?

So far as I experience, it is pretty hard to be able to pregnant. I don't know the specific way to open it.
The best way to sell milk is by putting a label of a beautiful cow on the carton or bottle accompanied by a beautiful busty blonde with a cowboy hat, then tell people it's full fat goodness, cholesterol free, sugar free, hormone free and watch your sales come in.

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
The best way to sell milk is by putting a label of a beautiful cow on the carton or bottle accompanied by a beautiful busty blonde with a cowboy hat, then tell people it's full fat goodness, cholesterol free, sugar free, hormone free and watch your sales come in.
How do I do that?

Reactions: Shizusan

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
Because the game sucks at putting chapters together. That chapter 10 IS the Ronin chapter 4. You didn't miss anything
problem is i do all missions and momo and the other girl are nowhere to be found, and no more missions appear.
I do the one of the boars, the sword and other i din't remember.No more missions appear after that.
The walthrough says momo and the blond girl are there and can be corrupted but i can not find them.

hobbydaniel

Feb 3, 2020
problem is i do all missions and momo and the other girl are nowhere to be found, and no more missions appear.
I do the one of the boars, the sword and other i din't remember.No more missions appear after that.
The walthrough says momo and the blond girl are there and can be corrupted but i can not find them.
did you talk to the mission guy about getting higher paying jobs?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes