Ledial

Nov 19, 2017
Anybody found out a way tog et the other girls raped becvouse I am stuck?
Have had no teleport stone in the inventory and Gin is reserve without them being raped when defeated. They just escape regardless.

kingjaz

Sep 3, 2017
Do the enemies h-attacks after a few times result in the enemy dying due to exhaustion, like the previous games of one1one, or is there no enemy death animation.

And if there is a enemy sex death animation, is there a special dialogue for black hair girl and the other girls.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Is this one also like the other Oneone1 games?

Route mechanic I figured out after playing Meritocracy Oni & Blade and Ideology in Friction:
Upper route (after chapter 1): fail 0-2 missions
Middle route (after chapter 1): fail 3+ missions
Lower route (after chapter 4): get certain number of kills before entering chapter 5

Seems like accumulating kill count only in middle and lower route as defeating human enemies in upper route won't trigger the choice to murder them.

I wonder if The Heiress and Marauder of Dystopia also use this formula.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
if you plan to play all route
i suggest go ronin first. Save at the end of chapter 3 during decision to go either ronin / stay with hozuki / join byakuya, with highest lewd stats u can get AND 2 or less failure mission (if u fail 3 or more, u are force to go ronin)
with this save, u can play hozuki or byakuya route to get the lewd / whore ending later

Then u can go play hozuki route virgin run from begining (byakuya and ronin route has no virgin ending)
Virgin run in oneone1 game is consider as true ending anyway, so its better to do them last
I see.
In that case on the other oneone1 games, for full experience it's better to choose the lowest/corrupted route in the first playthrough?

Like drifter route in Ideology and evil route in Meritocracy?

Urgh...I played on reverse order (virgin route first, corrupted/slut route last) in Meritocracy (normal > branch > evil) and was about do the same in Ideology as well (knight > resistance > drifter).

Because that's what I usually did on most other RPGM games with multiple routes where one route is virgin run and the other route is slut run. Such as:
-Princess Knight Claris
-Brave Princess Milia
-Melty Quest
-Ordeal of Princess Eris
-Rune Pharmacy
-and so on

I did virgin playthrough first on those games.

Last edited:
Reactions: eb223_

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
so what's diff. hozuki route and byakuya route? is it same at the end of game, we fight Tamamo for sealing Arche of Appolo? *i finish for byakuya route btw.

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
so what's diff. hozuki route and byakuya route? is it same at the end of game, we fight Tamamo for sealing Arche of Appolo? *i finish for byakuya route btw.
Hozuki route is different. Tamamo is an ally. I'll let you find out who you fight on yout own.

BR1230m

Jan 22, 2022
how do you install sorry for asking
Firstly you have to download both parts (absolutely necessary), secondly put those 2 parts(zip files) In a single folder and extract part 1. It will automatically extract part 2 for you as well. Strangely for me it Gave another zip file after extracting part 1. I assumed that I was the actual Game file and extracted it and I got the Game.

You might encounter "Null reference" if that happens, the best solution is to delete your saved files and start a new game. Hope this helps(sorry for my bad English I'm not a native)

Reactions: crabshank

May 6, 2017
I see.
In that case on the other oneone1 games, for full experience it's better to choose the lowest/corrupted route in the first playthrough?

Like drifter route in Ideology and evil route in Meritocracy?

Urgh...I played on reverse order (virgin route first, corrupted/slut route last) in Meritocracy (normal > branch > evil) and was about do the same in Ideology as well (knight > resistance > drifter).

Because that's what I usually did on most other RPGM games with multiple routes where one route is virgin run and the other route is slut run. Such as:
-Princess Knight Claris
-Brave Princess Milia
-Melty Quest
-Ordeal of Princess Eris
-Rune Pharmacy
-and so on

I did virgin playthrough first on those games.
its fine, its honestly just my taste when playing game like that
Like, i prefer to play true route for last (Since in most story heavy game , there a lot of spoiler if going True route first, which why they usually make it last to get )
and if u like to play virgin route first, i wont stop you or told you wrong though, people has their own taste when playing their own game
So its totally fine to play true route or virgin route first if u not a person who care about spoiler or thing like that
Beside, even if its true route, virgin run are pretty boring on some game, so i kinda get why you want to do virgin run first (since it kinda make H-game pointless in first place),
I dont know about this game true route yet whether it is boring or not though, i only just finish getting all ending in ronin

Last edited:

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
am i the only one getting this error, Samurai_Vandalism_KG_-_2.0.0.rar.part1.rar: Samurai_Vandalism_KG_-_2.0.0.rar - The extracted file size and the archive header information are different.

momoma

Dec 31, 2018
Plz guys I'm desperate, I did not wait this long for this game for it to just not work :(
I'm getting an error at chapter 3 when we can decide who we want to play between the three characters.

I don't understand what I did wrong. Just donwload the two parts and extract it, can't be any harder thant that. Is there a patch that I missed or something ?

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
am i the only one getting this error, Samurai_Vandalism_KG_-_2.0.0.rar.part1.rar: Samurai_Vandalism_KG_-_2.0.0.rar - The extracted file size and the archive header information are different.
edit, figured it out it made me make it one file before it would extract

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
Plz guys I'm desperate, I did not wait this long for this game for it to just not work :(
I'm getting an error at chapter 3 when we can decide who we want to play between the three characters.

I don't understand what I did wrong. Just donwload the two parts and extract it, can't be any harder thant that. Is there a patch that I missed or something ?
you might need to extract with Japanese encode, only thing i can think

May 6, 2017

oh that
I figure that you probably save and load the part where choice screen appear in chapter 3
You cant load to that choice screen, it break the game when you do
just load any save from before that scene if you have it and play it normaly till you pass that choice screen by picking anything
this is one of those weird bug and don't worry about choosing, whatever chara you use from that choice dosent effect the story, in the end you gonna play all the choice anyway

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: momoma

May 6, 2017
Why do I not have scene reminder or extra page?
Does it appear after I finish the game?
After you finish the game, yes
If you want to unlock all full scene gallery from the get go, go to Config and force turn on the extra tab in system setting page 3 (beware of spoiler since this will open up all the scene)

Onceetime

Aug 28, 2022
After you finish the game, yes
If you want to unlock all full scene gallery from the get go, go to Config and force turn on the extra tab in system setting page 3 (beware of spoiler since this will open up all the scene)
Thanks just wanted to make sure I'm not missing any content

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
its fine, its honestly just my taste when playing game like that
Like, i prefer to play true route for last (Since in most story heavy game , there a lot of spoiler if going True route first, which why they usually make it last to get )
and if u like to play virgin route first, i wont stop you or told you wrong though, people has their own taste when playing their own game
So its totally fine to play true route or virgin route first if u not a person who care about spoiler or thing like that
Beside, even if its true route, virgin run are pretty boring on some game, so i kinda get why you want to do virgin run first (since it kinda make H-game pointless in first place),
I dont know about this game true route yet whether it is boring or not though, i only just finish getting all ending in ronin
I get what you mean since virgin route locks out of H-events. There may be still H-scenes in virgin route but not involving MC.

But I agree with you if it's like Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume.
The route split in most 111 games is similar to Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume, except the third (lowest) route split is also after chapter 1 in that game.
-use no plume = Path A (high route)
-use 1 plume = Path B (mid route)
-use 2 plumes = Path C (low route)

You can go to lower path in later chapter but cannot go to higher path.
Using plumes is equivalent to failing missions in this game.
Not to mention MC also becomes corrupted in low route.

In that game I left the high/true route last as the final boss fight is also much harder compared to the other routes anyway.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes