Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
hello, i have a question, i bought the game in steam but i cnat trigger the h-scenes /events, whey i loss i get send to the main menu

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
hello, i have a question, i bought the game in steam but i cnat trigger the h-scenes /events, whey i loss i get send to the main menu
if you buy any H-games from steam they are usually censored, you need to get the R18 patch directly from the game shop site/publisher/developer. for this game go to kagura games main site to download the patch, they are free.

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
if you buy any H-games from steam they are usually censored, you need to get the R18 patch directly from the game shop site/publisher/developer. for this game go to kagura games main site to download the patch, they are free.
ah okay thanks i did not know

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Question regarding Nina (Leo's mom)

Has nina ever mentioned in Ideology?
I cleared that game long time ago and i dont want to search every nook and cranny just to see her

I reach ch4 where mukuro meets her and she said she was Dom's classmate but never finish the knight school

Idk if she's ever in ideology or i just forget about her lol

Just curious

No spoilers pls

edit : also any1 know how much time skip passed since ideology ?
its great seeing the bois from ideology already married and all

momoma

Dec 31, 2018
oh that
I figure that you probably save and load the part where choice screen appear in chapter 3
You cant load to that choice screen, it break the game when you do
just load any save from before that scene if you have it and play it normaly till you pass that choice screen by picking anything
this is one of those weird bug and don't worry about choosing, whatever chara you use from that choice dosent effect the story, in the end you gonna play all the choice anyway
wow that actually did the trick. Fortunately I constantly save in different slots just in case.
Thanks à lot !

Reactions: Alter

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I don't mind them remaking RPGM in Unity but put some effort to it ffs. There is nothing interesting in the combat, no interesting skills or specializations, no interesting bosses and no interesting gear. The loot is the most boring loot ever, all you get from the plethora of chests are consumables that you are probably never gonna use. There is no reason to explore which brings me to the next issue...

Maps, the sole and only purpose of the map design is to maximize the amount of time needed to travel from entrance to the exit. They are designed to waste your time.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
am curious can you beat the superior shrine maden or do you have to loose since i wasn't able to do damage to her the mission is called "kasuga shrine defense"

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Cheats for 2.0.3
Still a work in progress, and needs testing because i really don't like the game xD

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "SamuraiVandalism_Data\Managed"
Press F1 to open the menu. (click on hp or sp to full, or if you want to reset the sex data remember to save and load the game afterwards)

View attachment 2126443
Would it be possible to add a noclip toggle button? Navigating around the maps/dungeons is annoying because they're designed with lots of dead ends making you backtrack all over the place.

Reactions: I_like_Boobs

DarkThought00

Apr 5, 2019
I don't think the H attacks and Special skills animations are supposed to flash by in less than a second, and they sound extremely sped up. Anyone know the issue of how to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes