yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
I wonder if this game also uses the same formula like the other 111 games about casualties of major characters.

The first route has mid deaths, the second route has the least deaths whereas the third route has the most deaths.
literally just finished 1st route / pure love route
definitely lots of deaths. but not at Game of thrones level lol

kinda want to start 2nd route but idk if i can get the triggers right
waiting till the 2.01 patch + flowchart uploaded

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, it's happening to me too. I'll add that no one on their discord has mentioned this issue so far, either in the main game channel or the bug reports channel. It might indicate it's an issue specific to the version we have here for whatever reason.
The version on other sites are usually the version here, because they either swiped it from us or vice versa. your main hope would be finding someone with a working version who is willing to upload.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
It seems Oneone1 made NG+ MAX stats + High amount of money and the option of high H stats (but still not maxed out). No way to carry over previous stats which is both a shame and a blessing. The combat and treasure chest loot in this game is so fcking bad (I've played previous Oneone1 games) and it almost seems like no thought was ever put into making the combat "unique" or fun.

There is an OPTION in the options menu to UNLOCK full gallery.
i've checked i have extra and after episode but no option to unlock all like most game have when you finish the game , i also checked the config nothing there
EDIT: okay am dumb i found it

Last edited:

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
The version on other sites are usually the version here, because they either swiped it from us or vice versa. your main hope would be finding someone with a working version who is willing to upload.
Reminded of the version that we have were gotten from another site too. So I guess it might take a while?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
im in the process of testing some torrents I know of. I am hoping they are from a different source. Worst case, you might need to wait till a kind soul uploads their working copy

Edit: new copies fails, might be something isolated to my rig or something. don't have any other options to test further. Someone can go ahead and download the patch from kagura's site and let me know if they can update successfully or not. at work, can't drop more time into this right now.

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Thanks buddy, your version works like a charm. totally something wrong with the version in the OP. I will take care of uploading the OP later today.
The current/initially uploaded 2.0.0 version on the 1st page immediately started to smell fishy to me when I found txt files with links to ryuugames in the main folder ;)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The current/initially uploaded 2.0.0 version on the 1st page immediately started to smell fishy to me when I found txt files with links to ryuugames in the main folder ;)
Yeah... I have no idea what they did to the files. I thought at first it was frlm the KG store vs steam so I found a torrent for the SFW version and patched it but no dice. Something was very wrong. regardless I will be replacing the bad links and hopefully the problem goes away for future updates.

Reactions: Nerro

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I'm still confused how free time works.
It's not like the other games like Persona/Summon Night/Luminous Arc 3/Danganronpa where free time has its own section before the game put me back to main story quest.

I might skipped couple of free time already without realizing it. Even after going to the most locations in town.

In flowchart said I was supposed to have more mission after completing main story mission, however instead the game proceeds to the next chapter or character.

Also when do I get accesories and secret arts? Later in the game?

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The OP has been updated with v2.01 and I also uploaded a separate file for the flowchart so people don't necessarily need to download the full game image to get it. It is included in the main game files however.

Reactions: f9account and Nerro
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes