jasterx17

May 20, 2019

Same as all the other free patches for kagura. Just to warn you though if you got v2.00 from here, don't bother the files were busted and 2.01 will fail to update.
Honestly, I haven't run into any issues of the game.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
literally just finished 1st route / pure love route
definitely lots of deaths. but not at Game of thrones level lol

kinda want to start 2nd route but idk if i can get the triggers right
waiting till the 2.01 patch + flowchart uploaded
1st route has more death to 2nd route but less death to 3rd route.
At least that was in Meritocracy and Ideology. You can pretty much kill everyone in 3rd route including MC's former comrades as well as her lover, although you have option to spare some female major characters you defeated. Maybe this game's Ronin route is also like that, except you're not truly alone this time.

Maybe MC's transformation is also like that. In 1st route you get to play her transformed form only during final boss battle, however she transforms earlier in the other routes and you can even freely transform or untransform her during battles.

Last edited:

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
I still don't know what to do with the 2nd file? The game is working fine but what's the 7z file for
you need both files on the same directory to extract the game, so if you already extract it and it is working, thats it.

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
not sure if dumb, But I cant seem to find a single NPC that asks for a blowjob, So my Oral's stuck at D, Anybody know where I can find one?

Wolfdarkdeath

Mar 26, 2020
nullreferenceexception object reference not set to an instance of an object I am getting an error, what can I do to solve it please?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Disappointing pregnancy content. After fertilization, it just happens and she gets a pregnant belly and it cuts to the birth, no buildup or real dialogue or changes. Silent Pill did it so much better and all it needed was a few extra sprites.

Reactions: D.VaBeast
Sep 2, 2018
is anyone else having a bug with battle rape? i'm on chapter 11, all three girls are in the party, and i've paid to have each of them impregnable (not sure if that's a word), but battle rape scenes don't register. When i exit the battle, regardless of if i retreat or win, the ero status never shows they got creampied.
They can get pregnant individually, like if they fuck a monster in heat on the map, but when that happens it always says (and shows) mukuro got pregnant, even if it's one of the other girls.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I just realized they share the same world. Eliza, Clacier, and Falke is in Ideology in Friction.
I didn't even went for the other longer endings since I just went with the corruption and I think normal ending. I do plan to go back and finish it someday. Maybe after playing this (though since I heard there are 10 endings, i don't think I'll do all 10).

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes