Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Does anyone know what oneone1's stance on the new unity terms of service and outrageous pricing model is? I'm concerned since they moved to unity for this game and seems their intent is to live away from rpg maker.

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
I Saw News today for Unity, Change Regulation New Pricing Installation is kinda Ridiculous is hurt Indie Developer,
What Happen to Oneone1 and Future Project. Will it stick with Unity or Else.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Does anyone know what oneone1's stance on the new unity terms of service and outrageous pricing model is? I'm concerned since they moved to unity for this game and seems their intent is to live away from rpg maker.
Iirc the next oneone1 game is going to be using MZ. So I guess that's pretty much answered it.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Unity is 100% gonna have to completely reverse their plans unless they want alll corners of the industry to declare war against them, so I expect that ONEONE1 won't have to worry too much, specially since they are switching to MZ for their next game
But even when they do bend the knee, Unity has royally fucked any goodwill they might've had, I'm fully expecting a lot of developers, Indie and Triple A, to switch over to work on other engines, like Godot

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I Saw News today for Unity, Change Regulation New Pricing Installation is kinda Ridiculous is hurt Indie Developer,
What Happen to Oneone1 and Future Project. Will it stick with Unity or Else.
To spare everyone here the wall of text that would be off-topic, anyway: ONEONE1 is not going to be subject to this pricing system at this time, simply because their DLsite and Steam sales combined are less than half of the thresholds for the lowest ("Personal/Plus") pricing tier. For them, stepping away from Unity would have to be justified by something else entirely for now.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i like how in witches, and samurai vandalism: when they cum the insides are clean as fuck, save for a few white lines, which begs the question: how the heck did them white stuff remains end up outside them and pretty much their entire body, shoulders and all, not saying its a critique, someone may take it that way but it's funny to point out.

BaltheonEX

Oct 31, 2017
Bro tht 1st mission when u use momo again, those worms one shot my ass and im lvl 24.Does anyone else had that problem?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Are there any reccomended route play order and what is the easiest way to get all endings/scenes for each route?? I'm looking over the flowchart and it looks complicated and time-consuming as fuck just to see everything.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sad that Mei doesn't have impregnation, by far one of the best girls. And the horse scene along her story dialogue through the game is great.

While the game in terms of personalization and art is better than Ideology in Friction, the story is way worse. Not terrible, specially the revolutionary route, but could definitely have more content and diversity. Even Mukuro has fewer H options on battles than Glacier on Ideology in Friction. Which is bad, because most of the female models, specially Mukuro, Momo, Mei and Mikage are so much better than Glacier. But content wise, Ideology In Friction wins it, not in art, but in quantity and diversity.

Also, while Kinako isn't bad, Sayo is so much cuter than her. But that may be because I always prefered longer hair.

Finally, does anyone knows what secret arts is on the status page? I don't recall having any art to use there. I have skills and passives on parameters page, but I don't remember having any option to at least using secret arts at least once.

XZTence

Nov 27, 2021
Hi, anyone know how to fix this issue? I keep getting it at chapter 3 after selecting Mukuro's battle first. I am also getting similar errors on the other 2 options where it says scenario/battle is undefined.
View attachment 2884836 View attachment 2884835
Getting the same error too. Does anyone have a save file just after finishing the 3 quests? or right before going into the ronin route (criminal)

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
I'm running into the same error, tried using both winrar and 7zip. I've extracted multiple part downloads several times with no issues before, I can't seem to solve this one. Does anyone know why?
i fixed mine by changing to gofile's download
my error is in pixeldrain, idk why

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Should I play this when I dont like Final Fantasy like combat games? Im wondering if I should try this because its so highly rated

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes