Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
This is a bad ending for the Ronin Route, get defeated by the last boss without corruption level 3.
Um. That would be "The Shogun's concubines" I mentioned. This image, where they look pregnant, looks it would follow that scene, but doesn't actually seem to appear. Does it appear in the scene after the initial sex for you? Because for me it doesn't.

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Um. That would be "The Shogun's concubines" I mentioned. This image, where they look pregnant, looks it would follow that scene, but doesn't actually seem to appear. Does it appear in the scene after the initial sex for you? Because for me it doesn't.
I don't remember how to trigger this after story, maybe doing just the normal ending on Ronin Route, there's a scene called ''Easy going sex life after'' you can see this image there. It's on the after story on the main menu.

Vidra444

Mar 5, 2019
You have to click one time and wait a bit. If you double click or click more than one time the animation cancels itself.
Tried your method, but It did not work on my end, clicked once and waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened(also tried other animation scenes). But I appreciate your help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SaiyanK

Carlcuckerson21

Jun 19, 2023
Can anyone enlighten me, how do I corrupt pink hair girl ?, Played through the whole game and couldn't seem to do it.

Last edited:

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Can anyone enlighten me, how do I corrupt pink hair girl ?, Played through the whole game and couldn't seem to do it.
You can only corrupt her on the Ronin Route, on the first route (Hozuki) you play with her but the only one who can be corrupted is Mukuro.

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Tried your method, but It did not work on my end, clicked once and waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened(also tried other animation scenes). But I appreciate your help.
Maybe the scenes is broken in your end. Try downloading again or extracting again, i never experienced this problem here and, i guess, the 2.0.1 version that on OP it's the version that i share.

Reactions: Vidra444

Carlcuckerson21

Jun 19, 2023
You can only corrupt her on the Ronin Route, on the first route (Hozuki) you play with her but the only one who can be corrupted is Mukuro.
Thanks for the info, also how do I get immortality for the pink hair characters, cause for some reason I only get into situation with Mukuro and not the pink hair girl ?

Last edited:

hgjjy

Jul 23, 2021
Every time I try to play the game it gives an error. Even though I set the time zone, the game does not open. From where?

zzzerza

May 19, 2017
If you get errors extracting, try using Winrar instead of 7zip. Open Winrar and select the 3 zip files and extract them

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021
Cheats for 2.0.1 (the current one on this site)
Still a work in progress, and needs testing because i really don't like the game xD

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "SamuraiVandalism_Data\Managed"
Press F1 to open the menu. (click on hp or sp to full, or if you want to reset the sex data remember to save and load the game afterwards)

View attachment 2919773
Thank you for the cheat engine! Great alternative to a save editor for money

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
I have this error msg popping every time i choose to begin with the story of Momo "The Battle of Kagura Shrine". (The game won't work even if i choose the other two options : "Capture the Rebel Leader! (Mukuro)" / "Suspicious Automaton Workshop (Kinako)"

View attachment 2955756

Anyone got a lead on how to make it work ?
i have this same issue... how can i fix it? after i lose a battle on the way to fox maiden house on top of the mountain to ask for divination for mukuro whereabouts.. and then scenes change to mukuro got gb rp'd in manji hideout.. after some scenes, whatever i choose the app showing an error like this..help me please.

Dan_147word

Jan 19, 2019
so with parts 1 2 3 are they 3 separate games and you just transfer the saves between them? or are they updates? im kinda confused on that part.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes