The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Should I play this when I dont like Final Fantasy like combat games? Im wondering if I should try this because its so highly rated
You could try for a while but personally I think that playing something with a system that you dont like for hours may spoil the part of the content that you would enjoy. But who knows, maybe after getting used to it could get better, its all about being open minded.

Reactions: sksk

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
How do you see viewed scenes while in the game? I'd rather not open the full recollection right now.

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
Hozuki route has the best story, character from previous game even played a huge role.

Byakuya route has the best possible ending, least amount of important character deaths, almost everyone is alive and happy.

Ronin route is the most fun, so much H event, you can kill everyone including innocent town npc

Reactions: kenjifire1

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Yo whats the name of the new game they are making, these are the main girls also anyone got the got the full pics and variants of these two?
1695494421242.jpeg

Reactions: Daxul1

SirWanksAlot13

Mar 17, 2019
can someone explain to me why i cant play as the pink or yellow character? im stuck on chapter 11 with no objectives and just merc'ing people for the bar guy. i have no options to travel anywhere else and when i try to do a new route it crashes at the mikage orikasa lady. I have no idea what to do and the guide is not much help. i just want to play the other characters but dont know how besides their one stupid mission then back to the black hair girl.

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
I have this error msg popping every time i choose to begin with the story of Momo "The Battle of Kagura Shrine". (The game won't work even if i choose the other two options : "Capture the Rebel Leader! (Mukuro)" / "Suspicious Automaton Workshop (Kinako)"

1695638323628.png

Anyone got a lead on how to make it work ?

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
This CG appears after unlocking the full gallery, but doesn't seem to be used in any scenes. It's placed after "The Shogun's concubines", and looks to take place in the same room as that scene, like it's a continuation. Is there anyway to actually have a scene with dialogue where this CG appears, or does this only exist as a CG?

1695768409806.png

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
This CG appears after unlocking the full gallery, but doesn't seem to be used in any scenes. It's placed after "The Shogun's concubines", and looks to take place in the same room as that scene, like it's a continuation. Is there anyway to actually have a scene with dialogue where this CG appears, or does this only exist as a CG?

View attachment 2959557
This is a bad ending for the Ronin Route, get defeated by the last boss without corruption level 3.

MazariQQ

Apr 15, 2022
i still didn't understand with this part 1,2, etc.
should i download all of the part? if i already download all part what should i do with it?

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
i still didn't understand with this part 1,2, etc.
should i download all of the part? if i already download all part what should i do with it?
highlight all three of them( like hold shift) and then extract via rar or what have you. but extract the one with Samurai_Vandalism_v2.0.1 and not with part 1 2 or etc. make sure you choose carefully

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes