SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
so with parts 1 2 3 are they 3 separate games and you just transfer the saves between them? or are they updates? im kinda confused on that part.
the full game have been split in 3 parts you have to download them all, put all 3 on the same directory and extract the part 1 to play the game.

Dan_147word

Jan 19, 2019
the full game have been split in 3 parts you have to download them all, put all 3 on the same directory and extract the part 1 to play the game.
so all i have to do is just extract the part 1 and not 2 and 3? so the extracted the part 1 will read 2 and 3?

Vidra444

Mar 5, 2019
Maybe the scenes is broken in your end. Try downloading again or extracting again, i never experienced this problem here and, i guess, the 2.0.1 version that on OP it's the version that i share.
OK somehow current PC (GPU-Radeon RX 590 series) I'm using is not playing the animations no matter what, But when I play the game on another PC ( GPU-Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti) it works :/ No idea why this happened.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
can momo and kinako get pregnant ? i found this at dlsite tho- View attachment 3014921
Yes as Some Guy said it will be a Ronin Route only aspect of the game.

You need to get them to A rank H stats and then go have their womb modified in the building just North west of the Ronin path town. You have to do this for all three Female characters individually and it will cost a large sum of money as well for each one. Best way to handle this is to take advantage of the free H scenes around town (which will require grinding for H status to meet H rank up requirements) when you get to play them the first time in the Ronin route to build their stats. How you earn the money to pay for their impregnation unlock is up to you since there are multiple ways to collect money at this point.

Sep 2, 2018
is anyone else having a bug with battle rape? i'm on chapter 11, all three girls are in the party, and i've paid to have each of them impregnable (not sure if that's a word), but battle rape scenes don't register. When i exit the battle, regardless of if i retreat or win, the ero status never shows they got creampied.
They can get pregnant individually, like if they fuck a monster in heat on the map, but when that happens it always says (and shows) mukuro got pregnant, even if it's one of the other girls.
has anyone else encountered the problem i'm having? i still haven't found a solution

Reactions: Fatty12

CielReverse

Aug 24, 2018
Hbox can share apk?
I want try it but it did't sale
I don't know why did't come to dlsie android ver
Or somehero paid it wait to upload(yea it really 2year ago)
non pc

Last edited:

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
SO the extraction stops at eventcg2, and won't finish. Is there a fix in here that I missed?

EDIT: Nevermind. My dumbass didn't read the links. I didn't realize it was in 3 parts. >.<

Last edited:

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
So how's the translation in this now with the Kagura release? I remember wanting to play this on its original release but the "translation" was terrible even by MTL standards.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes