SmtYlmzD

Nov 22, 2018
I bought original through Steam, I get this error, when I say new game, it comes up instantly and the game closes.

resim_2023-10-26_181139101.png

Last edited:
Reactions: stx

Crowly3138

Dec 13, 2022
Is there a functional gallery unlock save for the newest version? I've finished the story twice and I'm still missing most of the CGs

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
In spite of having character designs I enjoy more, this game is just a really inferior clone of Ideology in Friction it's prequel. It's practically the same story, with the same act structure, just done more poorly and the jump to Unity didn't give it any benefits as far as I can see. The interface is clunky, there's practically no benefit to the gear you can buy since almost everything damage wise is based on level difference, and it felt like a real slog to get through the maps on later playthroughs to see the other paths. Also the gallery is just awful, they should have unlocked all versions of any given scene at the same time. Nobody is going to play this game through the like 15 times you'd need to to trigger some of the virgin/corruption/immorality combinations required to get some of this shit. The good I have to say is that, though they took a long time to do it, Kagura's translated version doesn't crash constantly like the fan translation did and if you like OneOne1's art this game is a feast.

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
In spite of having character designs I enjoy more, this game is just a really inferior clone of Ideology in Friction it's prequel. It's practically the same story, with the same act structure, just done more poorly and the jump to Unity didn't give it any benefits as far as I can see. The interface is clunky, there's practically no benefit to the gear you can buy since almost everything damage wise is based on level difference, and it felt like a real slog to get through the maps on later playthroughs to see the other paths. Also the gallery is just awful, they should have unlocked all versions of any given scene at the same time. Nobody is going to play this game through the like 15 times you'd need to to trigger some of the virgin/corruption/immorality combinations required to get some of this shit. The good I have to say is that, though they took a long time to do it, Kagura's translated version doesn't crash constantly like the fan translation did and if you like OneOne1's art this game is a feast.
Well, but Ideology in Friction is likely their peak game so you can't really compare to it. But the unity point is right, it is just a waste of time with no real benefit. The UI is worse than the RPGM engine and feels clunky. (this is still the same with their next game Eclipse no Majo)
With the recent dumb move of Unity, I wonder if they want to go back to RPGM or keep improving Unity-based games.
Edit: Just read their post back and they said this next game will be RPG MZ instead of Unity, I guess they are already tired of Unity.

Last edited:

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone have the updated paid version of this game?
The free version has no H-scenes and is nothing but fishing.

Last edited:

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
I have a rather different problem (sorry if it's already been posted, there's 200 pages here). Steam version, installed uncen patch. My gallery is already fully unlocked for some reason and I don't want that yet. Any magic to undo that? I checked the save folder and it doesn't seem like there's any culprit in there.

Edit: Thank you. I do feel stupid, but the option could have been worded clearer. My first thought upon seeing 'extra menu' was having additional options appear in the ingame menu, not the gallery.

Last edited:

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
I have a rather different problem (sorry if it's already been posted, there's 200 pages here). Steam version, installed uncen patch. My gallery is already fully unlocked for some reason and I don't want that yet. Any magic to undo that? I checked the save folder and it doesn't seem like there's any culprit in there.
Config -> System Settings Page 3 -> Force open extra menu -> OFF

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Since there's three different routes and a bunch of different endings for each, how much playtime would it take to get them all? And do you automatically get both the virgin and non-virgin variants for scenes when they happen?

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Since there's three different routes and a bunch of different endings for each, how much playtime would it take to get them all? And do you automatically get both the virgin and non-virgin variants for scenes when they happen?
48h for me, all endings, all scenes. You can unlock all scenes on the menu and you get all the variants possible.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I'm trying the good route and I can't unlock the exhibitionism. I'm at chapter 4, everything but exhibitionism is ranked A, and the only requirement I have for Exh is to go into the men's bath, but whenever I try, it doesn't let me.
In the ronin route it was much easier, as it appeared as an event and Mukuro went it, but not here. What do I have to do?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hey, I'm trying the good route and I can't unlock the exhibitionism. I'm at chapter 4, everything but exhibitionism is ranked A, and the only requirement I have for Exh is to go into the men's bath, but whenever I try, it doesn't let me.
In the ronin route it was much easier, as it appeared as an event and Mukuro went it, but not here. What do I have to do?
When doing sex acts where you have the option to strip or not, choose to strip.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes