WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
The OP has been updated with v2.01 and I also uploaded a separate file for the flowchart so people don't necessarily need to download the full game image to get it. It is included in the main game files however.
Why is now 3 parts instead of 2?
Because v2.01 has much larger size??

Will savedata from v2.00 work?

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
can someone please just give me a single dowload that just works? put the 3 from the op together but everytime i open config or sometimes at startup it just breaks, i feel like it has to do with a voicefile for 1 of the characters but who thought it was a good idea too slit this into 3 parts? gofile has enough of a daily limit too dowload everything at once lol

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can someone please just give me a single dowload that just works? put the 3 from the op together but everytime i open config or sometimes at startup it just breaks, i feel like it has to do with a voicefile for 1 of the characters but who thought it was a good idea too slit this into 3 parts? gofile has enough of a daily limit too dowload everything at once lol
Users with slow internet speeds do not like downloading 6GB files all at once. We split them for the convenience of the users with fast and slow speeds.

Also, there is very little chance that splitting an archive is going to damage the files. It is more then likely that something is wrong with your PC setup causing issues. Out of fairness I tested things myself. I downloaded the split archive and tested what you described. No problems with config or playing the game.

fuji.seiko

Apr 30, 2022
So can someone tell me how do I get the one scene with Momo where she loses her virginity towards that guy who captures her and not to Gin?

zakien1

Mar 29, 2019
Have problem unpacking archive
! C:\Users\User\Downloads\1\Samurai_Vandalism_v2.0.1.part2.rar: Checksum error in Samurai_Vandalism_KG_-_2.0.0.rar. The file is corrupt

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
IF it's easy for someone/ and they remember what are the requirements to be able to enter the mens bath. Currently, at chapter 4 on the common good guy hozuki route. Exhibitionism stat is at 68 and my current mission is on some snow village and i killed some Minotaur as a side quest.

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
Users with slow internet speeds do not like downloading 6GB files all at once. We split them for the convenience of the users with fast and slow speeds.

Also, there is very little chance that splitting an archive is going to damage the files. It is more then likely that something is wrong with your PC setup causing issues. Out of fairness I tested things myself. I downloaded the split archive and tested what you described. No problems with config or playing the game.
this is the error im getting when im opening config

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Because I compressed it into 3 parts instead of 2.

Probably, I don't see why not.
The total uncompressed size is still 8GB?
What changes from v2.00? More side events/side quests?

Do accessories in item shop upgrade for every 2 chapters?
I never realized the item shop sells accessories until the end of chapter 3.
Then I double checked my earlier saves from chapter 1 & 2, the shop sells worse accessories until chapter 3 onward.
I just reached chapter 4 and the accessories are the same as chapter 3.
So that means the shop will sell even better accessories in chapter 5?
The same goes for skill shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccccrrrryyyy

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The total uncompressed size is still 8GB?
What changes from v2.00? More side events/side quests?

Do accessories in item shop upgrade for every 2 chapters?
I never realized the item shop sells accessories until the end of chapter 3.
Then I double checked my earlier saves from chapter 1 & 2, the shop sells worse accessories until chapter 3 onward.
I just reached chapter 4 and the accessories are the same as chapter 3.
So that means the shop will sell even better accessories in chapter 5?
The same goes for skill shop.
1) yes size should be unchanged.

2) I don't know, I didn't check the changelog. it is probably posted here somewhere or someone updated the OP with it.

3) I have not bothered to play the game so any questions about the game will not be something I can answer, sorry.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
1) yes size should be unchanged.

2) I don't know, I didn't check the changelog. it is probably posted here somewhere or someone updated the OP with it.

3) I have not bothered to play the game so any questions about the game will not be something I can answer, sorry.
Even what to do after downloading is also more simple. Unzip just once this time instead of twice.

Previously in v2.00 when extracting both parts, instead of uncompressed files there was compressed version of a single file so I had to unzip once more.

BTW entering Ronin route is not possible anymore after entering either Hozuki or Byakuya route in chapter 4?

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Is this game related to ideology in friction?
This game somehow makes Ideology's knight route canon. Since major characters who died on that game's knight route are mentioned dead in this game, even if they lived in rebel route.

Kinda reminds me of Tactics Ogre Knight of Lodis' A route and B route where A route is canon but B route has happier ending. And the sequel game Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together was based on A ending.

I also feel 111 three routes when compared to Tactics Ogre routes:
Route 1 (stay in current faction) : lawful route
Route 2 (rebel) : neutral route
Route 3 (solo) : chaotic route

Coincidentally you cannot kill people on Route 1, perhaps cuz the MC is still being lawful.

Last edited:

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Cheats for 2.0.3
Still a work in progress, and needs testing because i really don't like the game xD

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "SamuraiVandalism_Data\Managed"
Press F1 to open the menu. (click on hp or sp to full, or if you want to reset the sex data remember to save and load the game afterwards)

View attachment 2126443
Sorry to bother you by asking this, are you by any chance plan to update this cheat mod to EN patch version?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
where is the link for patch 2.0.1

Same as all the other free patches for kagura. Just to warn you though if you got v2.00 from here, don't bother the files were busted and 2.01 will fail to update.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes