spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I donwloaded the latest patch and applied to the previous version of the game, but an error occurs: This application will be closed due to an error. Exception: Missing Image: m_Pub. Does anyboydy know how to fix it?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I donwloaded the latest patch and applied to the previous version of the game, but an error occurs: This application will be closed due to an error. Exception: Missing Image: m_Pub. Does anyboydy know how to fix it?
I was able to replicate issue. I don't know Unity enough to know why it does it, probably a missing image like it says but fuck if I know where it is. I will look into it, however I would recommend holding off on updating until we know more.

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
Can you carry old stats to new game+? New game+ just asks if u want max level or high h stat. And they arent even high(or not as high as my 1st play)

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
nono we need the new version they fix a lot of things

The flowchart/walkthrough is now included in the root folder of the game! v2.0.1 changelog:

- Text fixes
- Translated instances of Japanese text
- Fixed numerous censored CGs
- Other miscellaneous fixes
If someone is so kind to upload it
New patch?! So that means if I'm gonna play the game, it's better to wait till the new patch shared here?
Just finished Ideology in Friction and about to play this game.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
New patch?! So that means if I'm gonna play the game, it's better to wait till the new patch shared here?
Just finished Ideology in Friction and about to play this game.
This game is alright, you might really like it. :)

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
I was able to replicate issue. I don't know Unity enough to know why it does it, probably a missing image like it says but fuck if I know where it is. I will look into it, however I would recommend holding off on updating until we know more.
Yeah, it's happening to me too. I'll add that no one on their discord has mentioned this issue so far, either in the main game channel or the bug reports channel. It might indicate it's an issue specific to the version we have here for whatever reason.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Yeah, it's happening to me too. I'll add that no one on their discord has mentioned this issue so far, either in the main game channel or the bug reports channel. It might indicate it's an issue specific to the version we have here for whatever reason.
I tried to download a steam version from another website, aplply to it the new kagura patch...and still having the issue

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
does anyone know how to unlock the full gallery or will i have to redo the game and all endings ?

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I have couple of questions about the game, hopefully it'll help me adapt to the game as the mechanic is quite different to the other 111 games. I even thought the first mission was in prologue when it's already in chapter 1.

Battle mechanic changes I figured out for now compared to the other 111 games, even to its predecessor game Ideology:
-No TP (skills now use MP instead)
-weapon is now like armor (permanent/unchangeable)
-skills are limited to 5 (passive skills maxed to 2 slots)

So there's no equipment shop in the game as well?

If you're playing as another character or with another person, they all share the same EXP as the main MC (Mukuro)??
Like Annette in Ideology whereas her level is also shared with Clacier during her own playable section.

Do male characters have some restriction compared to female characters?
Some limitation for dudes I figured out for now:
-cannot buy skills (I tried to buy passive skill for Gin but seems like I cannot)
-have no special skills (including finisher that costs 100MP)

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Can you carry old stats to new game+? New game+ just asks if u want max level or high h stat. And they arent even high(or not as high as my 1st play)
It seems Oneone1 made NG+ MAX stats + High amount of money and the option of high H stats (but still not maxed out). No way to carry over previous stats which is both a shame and a blessing. The combat and treasure chest loot in this game is so fcking bad (I've played previous Oneone1 games) and it almost seems like no thought was ever put into making the combat "unique" or fun.
does anyone know how to unlock the full gallery or will i have to redo the game and all endings ?
There is an OPTION in the options menu to UNLOCK full gallery.

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
It's in the settings. Just toggle the "extra menu" or something like that and the full gallery will be on the title screen.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I wonder if this game also uses the same formula like the other 111 games about casualties of major characters.

The first route has mid deaths, the second route has the least deaths whereas the third route has the most deaths.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes