Feb 2, 2019
I just realized... Because I restarted the Ideology in Friction game but...
Xeno Schober
Xeno Schober.png
Is the brother of the secondary character Reinhardt Schober, childhood friend of Falke and Clacier coming from the same orphanage, at the start of Ideology in Friction. The one who die during the trial mission to be acknowledged as a knight.
Reinhardt Schober.png Reinhardt Schober 2.png Reinhardt Schober 3.png
Xeno in Samurai Vandalism explain he was in Hospital and after being cured decided to become a knight to follow his brother steps.

Funny how Reinhardt was in love with Clacier... But it is his brother who get the "mini-Clacier"... Similar taste in women.
Kinako 2.png Clacier.png
Kinako - Xeno.png

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
there is incest in sex record, but is it actually exist??
Yes, though there's very little of it and I think it's only possible in the Ronin route. Basically, get on the Ronin route, get the womb modification for 50k money after getting to A level immorality, get your fave sloot pregnant, have her give birth to things, go back to the birthing area... It goes from there.

Reactions: lastjournals

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
So erm... was Marauder Dystopia such a huge success, that they had to copypaste the main character into Samurai Vandalism or what?

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
At the end of Byakuya Route you can get your hands on Kotetsu, can you do something with her? You cannot even sell the sword.
20230904030851_1.jpg

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I did my usual thing where I first played the utterly corrupt route (aka the Ronin route, full slut and murder mode) and then the true love route (aka Hozuki route with Mukuro giving her virginity to Leo when prompted).

As always for a ONEONE1 game, the H-content was pretty on point. I can't really complain about that tbh. The access to said H-content is simple and easy, so I can't really complain about that either.

On the other hand, the fact that this was their first Unity game shows rather painfully in a lot places, and the game is extremely clunky. Some of their choices for gameplay and whatnot made the non-H stuff utterly tedious. The fact that you can't use healing skills out of battle for example... or at least, I haven't figured out how you're supposed to do that.

Not that it matters much since the characters become nigh invincible soon enough if you keep up the grind, with the only challenges being the Final Boss of the route and that side-boss for side-content on the Mountain of Immortality. (Though I cheesed that one with Momo's sleep tbh, so it was actually stupid easy, so, uh. I dunno how hard it is to fight properly or whatever.) In general, the combat system they have in SV feels like the worst one they ever made... and that includes the super old RPGM stuff they had even before Dark Elf Historia.

Then there's the whole "H-attacks can only happen if all the characters in the party have already lost their virginity AND there are no dudes in said party." thing. That was just... ugh. Just bad. It made the whole party thing exceedingly pointless on top of the fact that, for all that they bragged about multiple protagonists and stuff... the actual sections where you had more than one girl were basically minuscule compared to the rest of the game.

All in all, not the greatest ONEONE1 release. I'd call it weaker than Ideology overall, except maybe in the sheer variety of animations they have in this one, and their better size etc.

The story, on the other hand, felt weak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I just realized... Because I restarted the Ideology in Friction game but...
Xeno Schober
View attachment 2899860
Is the brother of the secondary character Reinhardt Schober, childhood friend of Falke and Clacier coming from the same orphanage, at the start of Ideology in Friction. The one who die during the trial mission to be acknowledged as a knight.
View attachment 2899863 View attachment 2899864 View attachment 2899865
Xeno in Samurai Vandalism explain he was in Hospital and after being cured decided to become a knight to follow his brother steps.

Funny how Reinhardt was in love with Clacier... But it is his brother who get the "mini-Clacier"... Similar taste in women.
View attachment 2899885 View attachment 2899886
View attachment 2899894
Timeline-wise though it would leave a giant plot hole to the age of Xeno. In game he is treated like a teenager/ 10-16. While Reinhardt/ academy times of Ideology is 10-20-40+ years in the past by the time of Samurai Vandalism. Other IF characters seem to have aged a lot (5-10+ years since game end). So that would put Xeno as a baby/negative age by the time Reinhardt is trying to become a knight (and Xeno is in the hospital being sickly) or Xeno is a babyface who is older than he is. BUT THE ACTUAL ANSWER PROBABLY IS One11 did not think that hard about the plot and just put his last name as a reference to the guy in IF who got rekt by Goblins and got quickly forgotten by Clacier and The Discount Guts Guy despite growing together (Clacier Love interest).

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
So erm... was Marauder Dystopia such a huge success, that they had to copypaste the main character into Samurai Vandalism or what?

The fem protagonist of MD more closely resembles Mei/ Older sister of Mukuro, but she also has some resemblance to the protagonist of this game/mukuro.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Timeline-wise though it would leave a giant plot hole to the age of Xeno. In game he is treated like a teenager/ 10-16. While Reinhardt/ academy times of Ideology is 10-20-40+ years in the past by the time of Samurai Vandalism. Other IF characters seem to have aged a lot (5-10+ years since game end). So that would put Xeno as a baby/negative age by the time Reinhardt is trying to become a knight (and Xeno is in the hospital being sickly) or Xeno is a babyface who is older than he is. BUT THE ACTUAL ANSWER PROBABLY IS One11 did not think that hard about the plot and just put his last name as a reference to the guy in IF who got rekt by Goblins and got quickly forgotten by Clacier and The Discount Guts Guy despite growing together (Clacier Love interest).
If I'm not mistaken, 20 years passed since the end of Ideology, because, if I'm not mistaken, they specifically mention that it's been 20 years since the Behemoths disappeared because of the actions of the Knights of Viktor in general, and Glacier + Annette in particular.

Seeing as Glacier and Falke were at ~18 during Ideology, that'd put them at a minimum of 38 in SV.

The only way Xeno can be the same age as Kinako is if he was in stasis for a long time and didn't age at all while they worked to cure him of that disease... which is not impossible or improbable in this setting. They never outright state what his deal is at the end of the day. Falke and Eliza definitely treat him like he's still very young at least.

Reactions: p23rklo

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, 20 years passed since the end of Ideology, because, if I'm not mistaken, they specifically mention that it's been 20 years since the Behemoths disappeared because of the actions of the Knights of Viktor in general, and Glacier + Annette in particular.

Seeing as Glacier and Falke were at ~18 during Ideology, that'd put them at a minimum of 38 in SV.

The only way Xeno can be the same age as Kinako is if he was in stasis for a long time and didn't age at all while they worked to cure him of that disease... which is not impossible or improbable in this setting. They never outright state what his deal is at the end of the day. Falke and Eliza definitely treat him like he's still very young at least.
If we're speaking about ONEONE1 Lore here, there's something that's caught my attention since this game first came out that I haven't seen anyone talk about

In the gallery for the game, there are these two particular CGs you can spot almost at the end of the list, depicting these two in rather precarious states

1693831265822.png
1693831447770.png

You may not give these two a second thought if you're not that versed in ONEONE1's Library, but for the people who ARE familiar with them may recognize these two as...
1693831593030.png
1693831630472.png

Lety and Akatsuki, both coming from Meritocracy of the oni and blade A.K.A The Kill La Kill parody game ONEONE1 released before Ideology in Friction and this game

I have no clue on where you even find these two in the game itself, but does anyone here know if their appearances are canon or if they're just a non-canon event like the ones you unlock after beating the secret boss? Because there are some dark implications for the canon ending of Meritocracy if these two's cameos are canon

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Both of these CGs are used in the Hozuki route to depict the random women that got abused by the City Watch. They're literally just reused CGs and nothing else. The characters aren't used by names and only their looks are basically advertising for their previous game. No actual characters from Meritocracy appear in SV in any real way. At least, not in the Ronin and Hozuki routes. Can't speak for Byakuya. Haven't played that one. Dunno if I will yet.

May 3, 2022
Ideology in Friction also had a few Meritocracy of Oni and Blade posters hidden, I think they are simply intended as easter eggs and nothing m ore.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes