RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
For some reason i can't unzip part 2, i tried gofile and then mega but both have the same problem, am i doing something wrong or is there an issue?

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
So I went and did a pure virgin run on Hozuki, and in addition to the base ending (which actually seems to take place some time before the Pure Love ending which itself takes place one year after the final boss, as the latter makes mention of events that only get explained in the virgin end) actually unlocks a separate After Episode which, well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bit of an odd reward, but hey.

Reactions: p23rklo and ronney

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
very strange
I went and unlocked the gallery through the force open and in the CGs there's a set featuring Mukuro and Leo having sex in their dark elf forms.

Does anyone know what route that's on?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
edited save with all CG, after stories and all scenes except the side episode scenes because for some stupid reason those can't be seen in the extras
Anyone else getting error when trying to run a scene with this shared.dat in save folder? You know a lot of people getting these kinda similar errors here. Anyone have a legit save file and shared.dat to test this? I think this might be a crash due to using a cheat without having a main save lol.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: FeSs101

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone else getting error when trying to run a scene with this shared.dat in save folder? You know a lot of people getting these kinda similar errors here. Anyone have a legit save file and shared.dat to test this?
weird, I just done a fresh download and it works for me, then again this is a kagura release so expect the game to be barely playable for a few months if at all

• Sad
Feb 2, 2019
How do you get scenes with those girls, when i play with them, monsters don't do ero attacks, and in towns nobody has hearts.
Ronin route.

To enter Ronin route, there is two method.

1) Fail three missions during chapter 3. You wil be forcibly send to the Ronin route with this method. This method allow you to enter the Ronin route as a virgin (if you lost in fight without defeat rape event, obviously ==> but it would be a waste since the Ronin route is the more heavy on H-event). You can lose your virginity with the womb modification event or sell it. etc.

2) Be in Immorality at Rank B . After the Minister bodyguard mission (the one where Mei appear in front of Mukuro) you will have a choice.
Choice for route.png
"I need to go somewhere else" lead you on the Ronin route.
You desert Hozuki and go live in Saito town by yourself.
Momo and Kinako will join later, after you save them.

If you are not Rank B immorality, the choice don't appear and Mukuro go by default on the "Calm myself in the cool evening breeze".
Which lead you directly to this choice:
second route choice.png
"Remember the past few years" keep you on the Hozuki / Samurai Vandalism route.
"Join Mei" lead you on the Byakuya route.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
wow.. after translation, I really am enjoying it so much more..

normally I play a lot of mtl games that never make it on f95 using mtool and sugoi option..
and I really do understand most games that I play

but the unity autotranslation for this game was pretty terrible so i REALLY lost interest, but now it's really nice!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What shota scene? With Mukuro? Or with Kinako? Or the one with Momo?
I hardly count the scene in the slum as shota since we don't have the perspective of a shota sized boy. And we see only the lower half of the boy. You must be C or B morality to have access to it.
View attachment 2889771
Kinako has as well 2 scene with boy in slum. (but again, from the image, they don't really look like "boy", one even look like old fat ugly bastard, in my opinion...)
View attachment 2889806 View attachment 2889807

With Momo and Kinako, there is a scene where a boy infiltrate their rooms during night.
View attachment 2889782 View attachment 2889805
The boy's nightly visit for Kinako is bugued for me... The game crash. (there is few scene making game crash, I wait for a patch)

In fact, "BOY" in the game mean adolescent, near adult. The only real shota I see in the game is Mukuro delowering her son and the Kinako deflowering boys scene.

You must be in the Ronin route (i think) and have the womb modification. You must first get pregnant and give birth. The child born form you modified womb grow quick.
View attachment 2889749 (I don't put the image for this one)

Must be a prostitute and obviously in ronin route.
View attachment 2889760 (same here, I don't put the image)

To force open the gallery.
View attachment 2889732
Then, go on main menu
View attachment 2889865
You really brightened up my day after I read your post, thank you so much! I was able to unlock the gallery and access the extras menu. :) After unlocking all the content for the gallery for this game, I have become more adapted and now I am starting to like this game even more, thanks again for being a huge help! :D

Eh. There are no actual shota scenes, just browsed the gallery already. Somewhat disappointed. :( :sleep:

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
I had two files, part 1 and part 2 rar, after i downloaded both files and extract each one of them, file rar 1 has no error during extraction and unzipped. the only giving me problem is part 2 rar. its terribly error during unzipping the file, please help me to fix it. thanks! i want to play this game but it seems the program giving me error i dont really know how to fix it. im feeling grateful if you lend me your hand to fix my current problem though.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Lovely Candidate If you put both parts in the same folder and then extracted part 1, you do NOT need to extract part 2 anymore, as it was "fetched" by the unpacker automatically. This is how a typical multi-volume archive works: gather all "parts" together, then extract the first one to have them all extracted in one go.

Alicia_Lin

Jan 10, 2018
for all those who are having error problem when opening gallery

maybe you are wrong in extracting the file

try like this
Extract the Samurai Vandalism file using WinRAR and change the encoding to Japanese

I'm sure it will work and can be played

sorry English isn't my first language

Jul 21, 2019
for all those who are having error problem when opening gallery

maybe you are wrong in extracting the file

try like this
Extract the Samurai Vandalism file using WinRAR and change the encoding to Japanese

I'm sure it will work and can be played

sorry English isn't my first language
Can you show me the steps how to extract from first step until the last step, Thanks

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes