Sadose

Jun 4, 2019
So I've bought the game on steam but I couldn't get a single lewd scene in hours of playing... Is thhe steam version SFW?
I've tried loosing multiple times and got nothing + the lewd stats are missig from the menu.

Jun 18, 2019
I am literally sorry as this is my first time unzipping multiple files but if i got i correct then,
--> create new folder, download both files there and then unzip the first one
Yupp, exactly. I just downloaded a three part zip:

As long as you place everything into a folder and unzip only the first one, everything gets extracted and works. So exactly like other people wrote here previously.

For convenient's sake:

1. Create a new folder.

2. Place all zip files in there.

3. Extract the first file. Everything else happens automatically.

Alternatively select all files, right click and choose "extract here".

Jun 18, 2019
So I've bought the game on steam but I couldn't get a single lewd scene in hours of playing... Is thhe steam version SFW?
I've tried loosing multiple times and got nothing + the lewd stats are missig from the menu.
The steam version is censored, I'm sure there's some kind of uncensor patch somewhere.
Kagura is the publisher, so there should be an uncensor patch available (for free from what I've seen for other games, so should be free for this one as well) on their side I think.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Why are you guys talking about "unzipping" a rar file? It is a winrar file most likely created using winrar, not 7zip. Do you also try to open txt files using 7zip? Just download latest version of winrar and put downloaded files in the same folder, right click part1.rar > extract here.

• Angry
Reactions: frag/ment

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
How to lewd the loli and the girl with the pink yukata? I put the male character in reserve, lost a battle and didn't get an H-scene.

How do you get them to lose their virginity?

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
How do you sell milk? I see that in ero record. I'm currently in ronin route. Is selling milk in other route or not?

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How to lewd the loli and the girl with the pink yukata? I put the male character in reserve, lost a battle and didn't get an H-scene.

Game tells you enemies may end up taking their virginity if they have no teleport stones left. Try that.

Reactions: faresfares

Winterfell

Jan 25, 2018

rounin route is the only answer that i know lewds the main trio (basically fail more than 3 missions and do some solo stuff till you get their scene and come as a party)

Reactions: faresfares
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes