foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
One big thing I hate about OneOne1 games is that you have to be on a specific path to unlock pregnancy

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
the full install both parts creates a folder for 8.36GB yes? 7-zip shows no information about part2 being extracted so i have no idea if it just from part 1 or both part 1 & 2.

killanike007

Mar 28, 2018
Can anyone pls explain how to unlock whole gallery in settings? or if anyone got the full save with dark elf form would be cool to screw around

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
One big thing I hate about OneOne1 games is that you have to be on a specific path to unlock pregnancy
Yeah it wasn't like that in their older titles. They started trying to hide it when their games started trying to be mainstream.
Not a big fan of pregnancy but I have noticed that in one of their games "oni blade" or something, you had to do something rigorous to allow her to be corrupt.

Oh I think it was murder which obviously equates to being a slut. :rolleyes: ...lol

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Oh I think it was murder which obviously equates to being a slut. :rolleyes: ...lol
Personally, I think the inverse we have here is even worse:

Furiously blushes when handed a dildo yet allows any kind of act with utter ease.

They could have at least written some one-time banter and ramifications for a chaste maiden to become an easy slut who gladly whores around. Even if one may very well disagree about slow corruption, for it often being too slow and one wanting to jump into action, the answer can't be instant corruption. One may as well better have them not chaste in the first place.

RR2004

Jan 8, 2019
Any this game can be played on Android?
When using winlator it crashes many time or simply freeze the screen

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Any this game can be played on Android?
When using winlator it crashes many time or simply freeze the screen
Can you please post a screenshot of issue you are having? That would help us determine how we can address your problem.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes