Apr 24, 2018
this game is endless? Or is there any proper ending?
So technically there is an ending to this one since once you clear out all the quests and actually own the house, there is an "ending." Just there's more to the game afterwards with the mom and I don't think there's any ending for the after main plot part.

Reactions: virio

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
So technically there is an ending to this one since once you clear out all the quests and actually own the house, there is an "ending." Just there's more to the game afterwards with the mom and I don't think there's any ending for the after main plot part.
So basically no ending that end the game itself ("automatically go back to main menu after finishing the game") And
NTR is avoidable & MC can impregnant Sana & other NPC. I am right?

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018
It's been a hot minute since I've last played this so I might be wrong with my memory, but I remember after finishing all the story quests there was a congratulations on finishing the game. After that, it just said feel free to play more and corrupt Sana more to your heart's contempt. You cannot impregnate your wife until after you beat the game (which unlocks the mom stuff of the game). I don't think you can impregnate anyone else in the game though. NTR is avoidable if you want to but that would exclude you from like 90% of the cg in the game.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
There really isn't any ending, though based on Sana's lewd meter (and wether or not you let the other guys fuck her) the dialogue after finishing all of the quest would be different. Basically she'll say a sluttier line if you got NTR'd a lot.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Ending is just making the village secure and that village peeps gonna keep on piping Sana. The content afterwards is "post-credits" content, p much every RPG game ever has it, the main storyline ends with beating final story quest, thats the "proper" ending like in all RPGs.

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
i beat the game but the kids wont showing on the milk house,even i making alot of babbies,any help!!!?

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
i beat the game but the kids wont showing on the milk house,even i making alot of babbies,any help!!!?
Kids events conditions that controls the kids spawn are broken, they are always false, that's why kids won't be shown at milk's house.

You can change that using the rpg maker cheat menu by opening the game using windows cmd, writing "Game.exe test" on the game's directory, load a save and press F9 key, goto the variables section of the menu that appears and change the value of the variable 13 to 3 or greater, (save and load just in case) check screenshot if you are lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
Kids events conditions that controls the kids spawn are broken, they are always false, that's why kids won't be shown at milk's house.

You can change that using the rpg maker cheat menu by opening the game using windows cmd, writing "Game.exe test" on the game's directory, load a save and press F9 key, goto the variables section of the menu that appears and change the value of the variable 13 to 3 or greater, (save and load just in case) check screenshot if you are lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i opened the save on 2 editors and the variable 13 is missing,there is any condition to it appear?

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
i opened the save on 2 editors and the variable 13 is missing,there is any condition to it appear?
May be null in your save, you can use saveeditonline.com, load the save and click on "show data in raw", you'll be able to see the variable's ID 13 and change it to 3 or greater (In your save probably is "13":null)

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
May be null in your save, you can use saveeditonline.com, load the save and click on "show data in raw", you'll be able to see the variable's ID 13 and change it to 3 or greater (In your save probably is "13":null)
FINALLY,Thank you ♥

Reactions: tygct

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
So in order to avoid NTR is to make sure Frustration & Lewdness under control? And also not to interact with Sana when she talk with Male NPC?

Reactions: Sewerewolf

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Nymphomania Priestess
Seeds of Chaos
Nanpa Beach
Exorcist Inaho
Warlocks and Boobs
Besides Nymphomania Priestess, any other game that the females on the party get NTRed during battle? thats a cool mechanic that caught my attention in this game.

Reactions: Hybr1d0

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Any others? It's a very cool mechanic.
i think someone(not me, i am dumb) should do a tread with a list of games where the female on the party get NTRed during battle, with the cucked male present(being aware or not, or even the cucked stays at base/home when the stuff is happening), only founded Sana and Nympho Priestess until now, going to try Ema milf warrior by recommendation above.

Reactions: Kotobiki
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes