tygct

Jun 6, 2017
As soon as i start the game
Did you overwrite/modify any data files? or deleted the RGSS.dll file from the system folder? File corruption happens when the game cannot properly read the file format and contents, either because it was modified or the game is trying to read another file.
Download again the game from OP and extract it in another location and check if still happens the same thing, if not, you will be able to copy/paste the savefiles in the corrupted folder in the new folder and continue playing.

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
Did you overwrite/modify any data files? or deleted the RGSS.dll file from the system folder? File corruption happens when the game cannot properly read the file format and contents, either because it was modified or the game is trying to read another file.
Download again the game from OP and extract it in another location and check if still happens the same thing, if not, you will be able to copy/paste the savefiles in the corrupted folder in the new folder and continue playing.
Probably something related to de RGSS.dll file, I moved the folder with the game from drive C: to drive D: but the archive with all the RGSS.dll files are on the same drive. Like on the image uploaded.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Probably something related to de RGSS.dll file, I moved the folder with the game from drive C: to drive D: but the archive with all the RGSS.dll files are on the same drive. Like on the image uploaded.
Weird, try to move the folder to the shortest path possible (like D:\Sana) and without any special characters, and check if it still happens, I'm not 100 % sure but I believe RGSS library does not support "special" characters on the game's path.
If that solves the problem you can move the game back where it was but changing all folders name to delete the special characters.
Also make sure "RGSS301.dll" exists in the game's root folder System (Sana/System/RGSS301.dll)

Reactions: Soosaasoos

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
Weird, try to move the folder to the shortest path possible (like D:\Sana) and without any special characters, and check if it still happens, I'm not 100 % sure but I believe RGSS library does not support "special" characters on the game's path.
If that solves the problem you can move the game back where it was but changing all folders name to delete the special characters.
Also make sure "RGSS301.dll" exists in the game's root folder System (Sana/System/RGSS301.dll)
It worked. I removed the _ from the folder and placed it directly on the D: drive
Thank you for the paitiance and the help!

Reactions: tygct

natanael28

Sep 14, 2017
hows the progress bro?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Awesome to see more fixes for this, played it through a couple of times and its one of my favorites. The battle cheating scenes are neat, though it was annoying that I couldn't get back to the morning milking scenes after some of the other updates.

Jul 30, 2018
the original game is completed
check tygct for his WIP mod of the game
no
original game is 50% complete
but they decide that it's enough and put it out for sale
joking aside i just hope their next game won't cheap out on so many levels
at least Nanpa beach is better than this game in some area.

• Haha
Reactions: ddSOLDIER

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
no
original game is 50% complete
but they decide that it's enough and put it out for sale
joking aside i just hope their next game won't cheap out on so many levels
at least Nanpa beach is better than this game in some area.
Same, nanpa beach defitiely feels more complete but I do like Sana better as a character and design. You feel more intimate with her.
Anyhow, seems like his new game is about a cowgirl or something? It doesn't seem NTR flavoured so far.

Jul 30, 2018
Same, nanpa beach defitiely feels more complete but I do like Sana better as a character and design. You feel more intimate with her.
Anyhow, seems like his new game is about a cowgirl or something? It doesn't seem NTR flavoured so far.
Sana can go far as many people have though
tygct doing is an example of what the game could have been
Optional NTR
MC isn't a wimp dick he is actually a chad if you gone to make Sana pure and love only you but the game push NTR because there are more scene in NTR aspect
Pregnancy system could use some work like tygct doing and it would be best if the game came out of the box like Mihiraghi pregnancy system but i guess it's a big task for developer
combat ero like Karryn's prison would be perfect for the game too but it doesn't have to be in-depth like Karryn's prison
the combat map and enemy could use some overhual
compare the rectangle area with enemy in there vs most game from the same era you'll know that the game is 50% done xD
and i don't really looking forward for the new game because of the old games like Sana and nanpa didn't really get that much passion in them they just are and nothing much without it's audience pushing it
so not much hope for new game
but at very least i expect them to get better in few more games.

butsmuts

Jun 22, 2017
I like the games, but they all have the same have the same issue that the picture often stick to the screen and wont ever go away. Is there any fix for this?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Can someone please give me the japanese version? I'll Mtool that one. No offense, but this one is simply atrocious, and this is coming from someone who endured most MTL with a smile.

Reactions: terza and ddSOLDIER

virio

Jan 17, 2021
Can someone please give me the japanese version? I'll Mtool that one. No offense, but this one is simply atrocious, and this is coming from someone who endured most MTL with a smile.
i am pretty sure there is two or three different translation by human translator in this thread, just look it up. i guess they don't update the front page.

• Wow
Reactions: Fibbers
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes