oloadc0

Jun 21, 2020
T

The emulator can't find the file because:
-the name changed in unzipping process because unzip app problem (most likely)
-the file is not included in the zip (not likely if it's from here)

Basically it's mostly from unzipping/decryption process, use japan based decryptor.
Game work well on PC so I tried checking file after unzipping both on mobile and PC and there are no different. On mobile it is either because of Decryptor or Emulator itself. Can you recommended me Japan based decryptor ? I'm using Zarchiver rn. Do anyone play this game on Joiplay recently ? How was it? Thanks a lot.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Game work well on PC so I tried checking file after unzipping both on mobile and PC and there are no different. On mobile it is either because of Decryptor or Emulator itself. Can you recommended me Japan based decryptor ? I'm using Zarchiver rn. Do anyone play this game on Joiplay recently ? How was it? Thanks a lot.
Yea zarchiver is known for its terrible japanese decryption, winrar should be good.
For sana, it uses rpg vx ace, joiplay is the only way you can play it since maldives only plays mv and up.

Reactions: oloadc0

oloadc0

Jun 21, 2020
Yea zarchiver is known for its terrible japanese decryption, winrar should be good.
For sana, it uses rpg vx ace, joiplay is the only way you can play it since maldives only plays mv and up.
I tried winrar and it not working maybe it is because of Joiplay itself somehow. Let's see who encounter same problem as me.

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
I tried winrar and it not working maybe it is because of Joiplay itself somehow. Let's see who encounter same problem as me.
I was able to play Sana without problems using joiplay, make sure to download the correct ftp package, I downloaded the wrong one the 1st time

Reactions: oloadc0

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Whats with those ridiculously oversized breasts? Eww. And machine translation??!

When Game designers don't get milk from their mama, hmm that could be a title for a hentai game lol. Sorry lads I just can't stomach this weird game seeyaz.

Last edited:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
After looking at the game, that translation is actually from here. Pretty sure you can still find the re translation in this thread.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes