Others Sanctuary in Time [v1.4.6] [Novus Operandi Game Design]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_art_as_patreon_banner_NEW_1110x278.png

Overview:
A text-based, adult game with sci-fi & RPG elements!

Your father's just been murdered. He was the God of Time.
Now, it's your turn! Save damsels from dark corners of history; train them as warriors, courtesans, or workers.
Build your forces.
Expand & upgrade your citadel.
And survive the enemies that seek your death!

Content: m/f, voyeurism, incest, oral, anal, female masturbation, female muscle growth, genetic manipulation, female body hair, player as god.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: Novus Operandi Game Design - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1UwFAx.jpg 3GjIoq.jpg b5KQ2u.jpg cFi7nu.jpg J4EVBn.jpg KFGw5l.jpg qT2w8+.jpg t_dydi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SanctuaryInTime-0.3.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So I just started it, but already have some questions.
Time travel? So is there any reason why we can't go and save father and have him deal with this mess? I fail to see how they could go extinct if they can time travel, why not go back in time and bring more members of their own race?

Any plans for breeding and/or enslavement?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Will the protag play an active role in combat and exploration, or will he be limited to being a trainer?

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Time travel? So is there any reason why we can't go and save father and have him deal with this mess? I fail to see how they could go extinct if they can time travel, why not go back in time and bring more members of their own race?

Thanks for checking out the game! I appreciate your feedback.

Altering history can have disastrous and unforeseen consequences, so Eva's been programmed to avoid it all costs. If you'll notice, each time a follower is recruited, time in the localized area is frozen to prevent anyone from witnessing the event & a lifeless duplicate of the follower is left behind (at the cost of energy & silver, of course - kind of like 3D printing), so that history remains satisfied, while the damsel remains with you. All in the service of maintaining the natural course of history.

No plans at present for enslavement. I think the ladies of the citadel would frown upon it, as they often do battle w/ slavers in the field.;)

Reactions: Sinbath

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Will the protag play an active role in combat and exploration, or will he be limited to being a trainer?
Thanks for checking out the game!

The protagonist does tend to take a "back seat" approach for the majority of the game. I feel like one of the core emotional experiences of this game is "feeling safe & provided for by strong, beautiful women," so you'll often see the female characters taking the lead, leaping to the player's defense, etc. But, even so, the player will still take an active role from time to time, depending on the activity & circumstances. In particular, the final battle of the main story involves (potentially) direct combat between the player and the final boss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for checking out the game!

The protagonist does tend to take a "back seat" approach for the majority of the game. I feel like one of the core emotional experiences of this game is "feeling safe & provided for by strong, beautiful women," so you'll often see the female characters taking the lead, leaping to the player's defense, etc. But, even so, the player will still take an active role from time to time, depending on the activity & circumstances. In particular, the final battle of the main story involves (potentially) direct combat between the player and the final boss.
Okay, appreciate the answer. This game ain't for me then, but best of luck. (y)

Reactions: SlowDance

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Quick question; what's the source for the art in the banner? Both the werewolf and the barbarian.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
I've got respect for the dev for not using unity or something for a simulation game. I have a question though, what determines when major story events happen?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for checking out the game! I appreciate your feedback.

Altering history can have disastrous and unforeseen consequences, so Eva's been programmed to avoid it all costs. If you'll notice, each time a follower is recruited, time in the localized area is frozen to prevent anyone from witnessing the event & a lifeless duplicate of the follower is left behind (at the cost of energy & silver, of course - kind of like 3D printing), so that history remains satisfied, while the damsel remains with you. All in the service of maintaining the natural course of history.

No plans at present for enslavement. I think the ladies of the citadel would frown upon it, as they often do battle w/ slavers in the field.;)
Yeah, but wouldn't it work for the situations that I listed? Go back when father was killed and replace him with duplicate just before he died and now you have father back who knows what's going on and probably can help a lot. Same with species extinction, just go back and rescue those who were killed/died in accident, get them breeding and viola, you can revive whole species repercussions free according to current info.
Also can you only go back? Or is it also possible to go to future? But how would altering history work in that case? I guess it won't be possible, right?

Honestly time travel is a bitch, it can introduce a lot of weird problems and paradoxes.

Leaving time travel shenanigans aside, game looks interesting, but it would be nice to have journal if there is main story to know what happened, what is happening, what will happen and how to progress.
Girls also feel kinda bland and same-ish, would be nice if there unique girls with their own storylines or something to make them stand out from each other.
Is it intentional that resting doesn't always recover health? I had ~5 turns without health recovery and that was annoying.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Played it a while ago on Itch.io, Overall a had a positive impression, and I think this game has potential
gonna watch the thread, and wait for updates!

Good luck with development(y)

Reactions: NovusOperandi

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Quick question; what's the source for the art in the banner? Both the werewolf and the barbarian.
The assets in the banner are from cover art I commissioned from Karsten Schreurs. You can see more of his work at

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
I've got respect for the dev for not using unity or something for a simulation game. I have a question though, what determines when major story events happen?
The schedule upon which main story events occur is semi-random & determined at the start of each new game. This is done to make multiple playthroughs feels less predictable. At present, the entire main story campaign can be experienced in 75-95 turns.

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Is it intentional that resting doesn't always recover health? I had ~5 turns without health recovery and that was annoying.
A follower's recovery while assigned as 'Resting' is semi-random. Sometimes they might recover health, sometimes devotion, and sometimes nothing at all. So it depends on how RNG rolls. But once you construct an Infirmary and assign a fully trained Medic, recovery tends to go much smoother & faster, as the Medic can increase chances for a speedy recovery.

Diadraxius

Apr 29, 2020

While I could see why they /could/, the paradox would probably lead to some issues, thus the reason for avoiding it story-wise. Oh, and I second breeding. A man of quality.

deity

Nov 3, 2017

you get the paradox you go back to save your father from dying, therefore he won't die and you won't go back to save him, ergo he dies because you don't go back therefore you go back so he won't die, so you won't go back to save him and he dies,

so in short

• Star-struck
Reactions: VVTS
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes