Others Sanctuary in Time [v1.4.6] [Novus Operandi Game Design]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
2.) You can recruit a few as just "companions", who you aren't sexually interested in, to be your Courtesans and get your Persuasion stat up? The game allows you a big group of recruits. You can friend-zone 2 or 3 of them. That's what I did. Make sure they're 50+ years old and have saggy boobs, if you need to. Unless you're into that.
Ha, I ended up friendzoning absolutely everyone of my recruits because I never fully liked their parameters combinations.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Yea no joke, cheating is always a thing in any game. If you put a patreon only cheat menu in your game, its 100% sure to be posted here to access or add on. It really cant be stopped trust me, iv seen devs go down that route spending 80% to 99% of there games dev time each update trying to prevent cheating only to have someone figure a way around it the same day a update is posted. All the more while there games acual development tanked down the shitter cuase they were too obsessed to just let it go.

Not saying you cant try to stop it, but just fair warning cheat happens.

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Greetings, one and all!

Version 0.3.6 of Sanctuary in Time is now available! We've got a bunch of cool new stuff for this update, including a new type of event (Boon event) w/ multiple variations, an overhaul to the visual interface of the game, refinements to the dating activity, and more.

This also marks the release of the Complete Edition of the game which can now be purchased from the Itch store page and contains all content previously reserved for the monthly Patron Editions. (A free demo version is also still available.) The Complete Edition is available for a one-time purchase and is currently 15% off for a limited time!

Dive in & check it out!
Max (Novus Operandi)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SanctuaryInTime-0.3.6d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
How's the story in this game? Does is it have a good amount of depth? Multiple routes or endings?

OvertureX

Apr 14, 2018
The Complete Edition is available for a one-time purchase and is currently 15% off for a limited time!
Your most recent Patreon post states that with the game entering 'final release' state, there are no currently planned further content updates. Does this include any plans for something akin to DLC down the line? I'm basically wondering if I make the one-time purchase of the Complete Edition, if it includes all potential future expansions or whether such DLC will be priced separately.

It released a day ago so probably not.
The beta was stated to have begun in September 2022 (the first part of the changelog for v0.3.6). The developer's first Itch.io build was posted on 9/8/22 and the first build of the game was released on Patreon 8/16/22.

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Your most recent Patreon post states that with the game entering 'final release' state, there are no currently planned further content updates. Does this include any plans for something akin to DLC down the line? I'm basically wondering if I make the one-time purchase of the Complete Edition, if it includes all potential future expansions or whether such DLC will be priced separately.
Hello, OvertureX. Thanks for checking out the game. There are no current plans for future DLC.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
its a decent concept, there is simply not enough to do to justify calling this finished though. More interacting with the girls/base. I feels like I'm spamming the forward button more often then not.

Reactions: rick911

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Get an error when trying to run the game, any fixes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, harvardi. Thanks for checking out the game. I'm sorry you're experiencing an issue. If you can, email me at max DOT ingram AT novusoperandigames DOT com, and I can try to help you troubleshoot the issue. Thanks!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Does this work with Windows 7 ? I get these errors when I attempt to launch "Sanctuary in Time.exe"

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Well no mention in the update as to wether you can continue playing after the finished story, so I take it that's only going to be a thing for the finished product. So guess Its done. I simply wont pay money for a text based game, simple principle. Seeing as that's that, GL to you on your next game.

NovusOperandi

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Does this work with Windows 7 ? I get these errors when I attempt to launch "Sanctuary in Time.exe"

View attachment 2591337
View attachment 2591339
Hello, EPGerhart. I'm sorry you're having trouble playing the game. I'm not aware of any issues with running the program under Windows 7. But from the sound of that error message, it seems you might be missing an important system file from your Windows installation. You may need to contact Microsoft support for assistance in resolving that.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes