DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
1105161_8DUF5J.png

Overview:
Sanctum Amor is a harem style nsfw visual novel about overcoming emotional trauma through the power of love​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-12
Release Date: 2021-12-25
Developer: Dunkrashta Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1105149_1615695759577.png 1105150_1615695798846.png 1105152_1615695827912.png 1105154_1615695864374.png 1105157_screenshot0001.png 1105158_screenshot0002.png 1105159_screenshot0003.png 1105160_screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Looking good, just maybe add some indication for the free roaming part in the house, could be easier to find where to click to change room.

Also, a way to know when we've reach the end of current content would be nice.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The description of the game sounds good to me. What doesn't convince me is the rape tag. Is it something that can be avoided? Or something from the past that we don't have to see? Or is it something that happens whatever we do?

Domination (male or female) is another thing that I don't like either. Can it be avoided?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Not bad....23 main characters sounds like a lot though....
..thanks for the share and good luck...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
The description of the game sounds good to me. What doesn't convince me is the rape tag. Is it something that can be avoided? Or something from the past that we don't have to see? Or is it something that happens whatever we do?

Domination (male or female) is another thing that I don't like either. Can it be avoided?
At the beginning there is a very, very short choice on that matter, but it leads to a game over. Can't say for later, because while Sandbox is usually bad, this is one of the worst kind where you try to hit the lottery while pixel hunting for whatever the dev(s) had in mind.

Reactions: EZ8lt

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019

i think the maledom tag is misleading because the mc clearly gentleman and from the description i can see the dev will make this into romance vn rather domination/corruption stuff

Reactions: BlasKyau

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hey all. Developer here. I had no idea that this was posted here. I'm going to jump on later and when I am done with work and clarify a few things. Just for now though just to clear up the tags, corruption and rape are not part of the game, nor are they planned. The main character saves a girl from rape and there's government corruption in the form of a grand conspiracy but that's about it.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Maybe fix that leg clipping with the other one on the poster... doesn't give me hope to see that right there on the front page...

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Hey all. Developer here. I had no idea that this was posted here. I'm going to jump on later and when I am done with work and clarify a few things. Just for now though just to clear up the tags, corruption and rape are not part of the game, nor are they planned. The main character saves a girl from rape and there's government corruption in the form of a grand conspiracy but that's about it.
Have any plan for making a vn version? Sandbox is not a good choice for storytelling. It mostly feels like chores and leaves a bad taste.
And request for a dev tag.

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I'm confused on the sandbox tag? Mind explaining what that means? Sanctum Amor isn't meant to be a kinetic novel but it is for sure meant to be a visual novel. Kind of in a similar vein to Harem Hotel

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Okay. I'll figure out how to ping a mod when I am at my computer and cna see the screen better. I just would like to offer some clarification on a few things. First, Corruption and Rape aren't correct tags. I guess depending on the way you look at it, sandbox might fit but it's basically just buttons. If you right click while in game to pull up the Ren'py menu, you'll see a button called characters. If you click that, then click Melody's portrait, it'll bring you to her menu that shows her loaction and what scenes are left to see. In the next update, there will be fast travel and buttons showing where to click but for now, in a room, clicking the bottom of the screen will bring you back to the previous room. On the bottom left and right corners of each of the 3 living room angles are buttons to bring you to another angle and all doors are clickable though some will say Unavailable. For now, Melody is the only fully implimented character though 2 others appear. Melody has 12 scenes accessable by going to the cafe with her, a scene that happens in the first night, and a final scene that happens by repairing the second room on the left next to Melody's. The clipping issue on the intro screen and on the game page here has already been fixed, just forgot to update it in the games files and on itch.io where this was pulled from. Any content that isn't vanilla (furry, watersports, bondage etc.) Will be blocked behind a choice you make to see that content or not but there isn't and never will be rape, corruption, or blatant loli content. As far as the sandbox tag, I'm still not sure if it fits but if there is enough interest shown to create a more kinetic version of the game, I'll happily do so. EDIT : If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, I'd like to invite anyone to join my discord linked in the original post. I will see everything quicker there than here and you'll get updates just a bit quicker there. I'm not very familiar with f95 or how quickly games are updated here. EDIT 2: originally said very familiar with f95. Meant to say not very familiar.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
There might not be rape in the game, but the only naughty content currently is a bad end where the MC makes the girl pay with her body. It's clearly marked though. (I didn't play it all the way through, but looked at the images folder).

edit: this scene has now been removed.

Last edited:

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
For sure. That is indeed true. I'd say "make" is a strong word but regardless, after some feedback, I will most likely be removing that scene from the game. I originally had other plans for bad endings but after a switch from VNM to Ren'py, some planned content was cut and there isn't much of a reason to have it there anymore.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Okay. I'll figure out how to ping a mod when I am at my computer and cna see the screen better. I just would like to offer some clarification on a few things. First, Corruption and Rape aren't correct tags. I guess depending on the way you look at it, sandbox might fit but it's basically just buttons. If you right click while in game to pull up the Ren'py menu, you'll see a button called characters. If you click that, then click Melody's portrait, it'll bring you to her menu that shows her loaction and what scenes are left to see. In the next update, there will be fast travel and buttons showing where to click but for now, in a room, clicking the bottom of the screen will bring you back to the previous room. On the bottom left and right corners of each of the 3 living room angles are buttons to bring you to another angle and all doors are clickable though some will say Unavailable. For now, Melody is the only fully implimented character though 2 others appear. Melody has 12 scenes accessable by going to the cafe with her, a scene that happens in the first night, and a final scene that happens by repairing the second room on the left next to Melody's. The clipping issue on the intro screen and on the game page here has already been fixed, just forgot to update it in the games files and on itch.io where this was pulled from. Any content that isn't vanilla (furry, watersports, bondage etc.) Will be blocked behind a choice you make to see that content or not but there isn't and never will be rape, corruption, or blatant loli content. As far as the sandbox tag, I'm still not sure if it fits but if there is enough interest shown to create a more kinetic version of the game, I'll happily do so. EDIT : If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, I'd like to invite anyone to join my discord linked in the original post. I will see everything quicker there than here and you'll get updates just a bit quicker there. I'm very familiar with f95 or how quickly games are updated here.
So the corruption and rape tags need removed?

Also you need to submit a ticket for Game Developer tag.

I'm confused on the sandbox tag? Mind explaining what that means? Sanctum Amor isn't meant to be a kinetic novel but it is for sure meant to be a visual novel. Kind of in a similar vein to Harem Hotel
Harem Hotel is a Sandbox VN.. Where you have to explore the hotel at set times to get specific content.

Reactions: ecoli