Ren'Py Abandoned Sanctum Amor [v0.0.3] [Dunkrashta Studios]

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Monopoly isn't illegal IRL, just look at the Apple/Google Stores
they're competing against each other, and they're extensions of the actual companies

Apple makes Iphones(and other stuff like Macbooks and Apple-computers)
Google makes Androids(and other stuff)
And both Iphones and Androids are kinds of smartphones

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Interesting game... though the pacing (if that even is the term) is way too fast, and proofreading is needed. But interesting nonetheless. And based on what I'm seeing here in the thread are you remaking the game or something? The way I'm seeing it from the story perspective it seems there are already a substantial amount of story content before transitioning it as a kinetic novel. And with what we have so far there are no sexual content yet? Well either way I'll be looking forward for more.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
based on what I'm seeing here in the thread are you remaking the game or something? The way I'm seeing it from the story perspective it seems there are already a substantial amount of story content before transitioning it as a kinetic novel. And with what we have so far there are no sexual content yet? Well either way I'll be looking forward for more.
More like removing the sandbox part and make it a linear story with no grinding

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
while the premise of the game is nice, it needs lots of proofreading(or using some programs like Grammarly)

also there is a small plot-hole in Emily's story(if the game's world is similar to our real world): Monopoly should be illegal(in theory), so either Emily's father is threatenin everyone else to not found a company based on house-renovations(which is also illegal) or the town is pretty small(which shouldn't make sense considering that MC's family were politicians, corrupted, evil and awfully rich, so it sounds unlikely for such evil but rich family to live in the middle of nowhere in a minuscle town with very little to offer)
I will work on getting some form of spellcheck. Atom's built-in spell check is garbage. I will try and see if I can get Grammarly to work within Atom. As to the setting regarding the existence of monopolies, The world in which Sanctum Amor takes place is very dystopian at its core. There are parallels between nations and events on Earth, both past and present, but the two are not the same.

Ntr planned ?? I hope not
No. NTR would make zero sense in the context of Sanctum Amor

Interesting game... though the pacing (if that even is the term) is way too fast, and proofreading is needed. But interesting nonetheless. And based on what I'm seeing here in the thread are you remaking the game or something? The way I'm seeing it from the story perspective it seems there are already a substantial amount of story content before transitioning it as a kinetic novel. And with what we have so far there are no sexual content yet? Well either way I'll be looking forward for more.
There are a few lewd scenes in 0.0.3 which is currently up on

Do you mind telling me what you mean by the pacing being way too fast?

Just spell-checked everything with Grammarly. Hopefully, that fixes most of the typos and bad grammar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Mega link is good. But need "pixeldrain" too. Other mirrors are not for me...

I honestly don't think current size is worth for its content. U need to compress it developer. I got a compressed Android apk. Just 77 mb!!!
scythewind

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DrFree

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Mega link is good. But need "pixeldrain" too. Other mirrors are not for me...

I honestly don't think current size is worth for its content. U need to compress it developer. I got a compressed Android apk. Just 77 mb!!!
scythewind
I don't know anything about compressing Android apks.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I decided to stick with "WE"...you know: we as people who actually are rational and care about something or they at least give a half-decent feedback and they don't whine when they were already warned about the plot and how tragic and fucked-up is ^^

have a good day.
"You" not we.. read comment no.63

• Angry
Reactions: DrFree