Ren'Py Abandoned Sanctum Amor [v0.0.3] [Dunkrashta Studios]

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
At the beginning there is a very, very short choice on that matter, but it leads to a game over. Can't say for later, because while Sandbox is usually bad, this is one of the worst kind where you try to hit the lottery while pixel hunting for whatever the dev(s) had in mind.
Cheers for that. Def not a fan of "rape", but wanted to give this a try.

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
That scene will be removed in its entirety in the next update. I should be able to jump on tomorrow to try and get this f95 thing figured out.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Once you iron out the kinks, perhaps put in some kind of "task list" and "relationship index".

Right now I'm taking Melody for coffee and watching tv with her repeatedly. It shows my relationship is increasing and now I know she's 5'4" and weighs 107lbs, but I have no idea if there is any more content.

Does something actually happen in the game?

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
nice story would only be nice if you can use the metric system the 90% of the world's people can't do anything with inces ;)

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Once you iron out the kinks, perhaps put in some kind of "task list" and "relationship index".

Right now I'm taking Melody for coffee and watching tv with her repeatedly. It shows my relationship is increasing and now I know she's 5'4" and weighs 107lbs, but I have no idea if there is any more content.

Does something actually happen in the game?
If you right click while in game, you'll see a button called characters. Clicking that and Melody's portrait will show you her friendship and romance stats as well as all the info youve learned about Melody and the scenes left to see. I will make it more intuitive in the future.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
If you right click while in game, you'll see a button called characters. Clicking that and Melody's portrait will show you her friendship and romance stats as well as all the info youve learned about Melody and the scenes left to see. I will make it more intuitive in the future.
Ah, I'm playing the Android version. I see that there is the "Characters" option in the menu, but there's no way to return to the game if you click it.

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Huh, I'll have to look into that. Give me a quick moment

Edit: I'm not super familiar with Ren'py on Android and didn't think to add a back button. I play tested it on PC where you can just right click to leave the menu. I will code a back button into the character menus and release a bugfix for that at the same time that I release a QOL update with arrows that pop up over hot-spots when highlighted and a reworked menu. I will be releasing this update wednesday evening. I apologize for my ignorance of android issues,

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Huh, I'll have to look into that. Give me a quick moment

Edit: I'm not super familiar with Ren'py on Android and didn't think to add a back button. I play tested it on PC where you can just right click to leave the menu. I will code a back button into the character menus and release a bugfix for that at the same time that I release a QOL update with arrows that pop up over hot-spots when highlighted and a reworked menu. I will be releasing this update wednesday evening. I apologize for my ignorance of android issues,
No worries, man. It's all good. Looking forward to it.

scythewind

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
It turns out I had time to do the bugfix and QOL update this evening instead of waiting till Wednesday. The files are on my itch.io at

There is now indicators when you are hovering over a hot-spot, a hint after the tour scene about the character menu, the android bugfix that adds a back button on the lower left, hints about available scenes are now part of the character menu, And lastly, the scene with Melody at the beginning that was causing confusion about rape content has been completely removed.

I did again forget to update the title image to fix the clipping and forgot to add the metric equivelent to height and weight. They will be updated in 0.0.2

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
at the Android ver. when i'm in the character screen i can't go back
It turns out I had time to do the bugfix and QOL update this evening instead of waiting till Wednesday. The files are on my itch.io at

There is now indicators when you are hovering over a hot-spot, a hint after the tour scene about the character menu, the android bugfix that adds a back button on the lower left, hints about available scenes are now part of the character menu, And lastly, the scene with Melody at the beginning that was causing confusion about rape content has been completely removed.

I did again forget to update the title image to fix the clipping and forgot to add the metric equivelent to height and weight. They will be updated in 0.0.2
Go to the Devs link in the above quoted message and download the apk again. Once you reinstall, it'll have the back button in the bottom left.

Reactions: randy1990

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Didn't realize people were making games with Honey Select 2. Maybe I should give it a shot with the RPG maker that I got extra with a humble bundle awhile back.. lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I liked the characters/story but the free roam and sandbox aspects are just annoying.

I wish you luck regardless

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Has 0.0.2 (released yesterday)

Update 0.0.2 is live. Unfortunately, due to having to return to work, I have been left with very little time to develop Sanctum Amor. I greatly apologize to everyone who has been waiting for 0.0.2. Due to the lack of time I have to develop Sanctum Amor, I have removed the sandbox mechanics and Sanctum Amor currently plays like a kinetic novel. It is far easier to develop in Ren'py when there is no super complicated coding to do. I hope that the removal of these mechanics don't upset too many of you but this is simply the only way I will be able to continue forward with development. When such a time comes that I am able to devote more time to Sanctum Amor, I will be more than happy to build a sandbox version of the game if there is significant demand to do so.

Currently, there are one or 2 new scenes added (can't remember exactly where I left off on the last version) introducing a new character to the house. Feel free to leave any feedback here or preferably on the discord. Thanks for playing.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
might want to put a planned kinks list in developer notes including whats optional or not

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
while the premise of the game is nice, it needs lots of proofreading(or using some programs like Grammarly)

also there is a small plot-hole in Emily's story(if the game's world is similar to our real world): Monopoly should be illegal(in theory), so either Emily's father is threathing everyone else to not found a company based on house-renovations(which is also illegal) or the town is pretty small(which shouldn't make sense considering that MC's family were politicians, corrupted, evil and awfully rich, so it sounds unlikely for such evil but rich family to live in the middle of nowhere in a minuscle town with very little to offer)