Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 864 28.3%
  • Nora

Votes: 865 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,289 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 489 16.0%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
How long would you guys say this game is?
no idea in terms of hours but I did spend like 3 - 4 days playing it I want to say. Really depends how many paths you play. I played all of them expect the The Priestess path. So I saw almost all of the endings. I will say the ending is kind of rushed tho you feel like there is going to be a bit more substance before the end and it just happens really quick all of sudden I thought. At least the character endings / epilogue's were good however

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
no idea in terms of hours but I did spend like 3 - 4 days playing it I want to say. Really depends how many paths you play. I played all of them expect the The Priestess path. So I saw almost all of the endings. I will say the ending is kind of rushed tho you feel like there is going to be a bit more substance before the end and it just happens really quick all of sudden I thought. At least the character endings / epilogue's were good however
The endings felt rushed cause they aren't really final endings, they are going to connected into SnowStorm and DustStorm somehow.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The endings felt rushed cause they aren't really final endings, they are going to connected into SnowStorm and DustStorm somehow.
oh I didn't mean the actual ending it's self but how quickly the sandstorm and all that comes right after alot of things were revealed / confronting Nora and getting the amulet back. Doing all of that seemed like it happened rather quick to me a bit too quickly.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
oh I didn't mean the actual ending it's self but how quickly the sandstorm and all that comes right after alot of things were revealed / confronting Nora and getting the amulet back. Doing all of that seemed like it happened rather quick to me a bit too quickly.
Oh ok, I misunderstood. Yes, I would agree with you on that, it did seem rather sudden. :)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes