Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 792 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 788 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,188 42.6%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 441 15.8%

• Total voters

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.2] GleenX Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 140 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 123 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It depends a bit on each one definition of NTR but yes I plan to make it avoidable, at least what I consider NTRish. ;)
I know you don't wanna answer a ton of "is this skippable/avoidable" but I am gonna be the odd man out here cus its the one that really bugs me: Is male domination avoidable/skippable? (at least can I avoid being the one)

Reactions: OleJackRipper

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I know you don't wanna answer a ton of "is this skippable/avoidable" but I am gonna be the odd man out here cus its the one that really bugs me: Is male domination avoidable/skippable? (at least can I avoid being the one)
I just saw the tags now, and some are wrong, at least at the moment.

So far in this update : no male domination, and it won't be a focus of the game in the future. With Maddie, better not try it anyway, not sure you will win :ROFLMAO:

In this update, no NTR, certainly some in the future, but like what can happen in real life. Nothing extreme which is just there to hurt the MC. Skippable, yes for sure. Avoidable in the story, maybe not.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I just saw the tags now, and some are wrong, at least at the moment.

So far in this update : no male domination, and it won't be a focus of the game in the future. With Maddie, better not try it anyway, not sure you will win :ROFLMAO:

In this update, no NTR, certainly some in the future, but like what can happen in real life. Nothing extreme which is just there to hurt the MC. Skippable, yes for sure. Avoidable in the story, maybe not.

In fact, I plan to make some evil NTR scenes for fun as bonus/rewards scenes not directly related to the main story (that will be for v0.2/v0.3). That way, if someone doesn't want to see that, he won't have to ;).
Hey, I'm fine with any of that stuff, I just wanna make sure I don't have to play as a major douche. I'm the type that likes to be nice always (also yeah, its true. Nice guys do finish last, I can already imagine how some of these "real life" scenarios can go. I swear I have gone through shit that belongs in a doujin). Anyway, can't really change that I am the way that I am, there is confident, and then there is douch bag arrogant, I don't like playing as the latter.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
"For those who cares about that : this game is not meant to be NTR neither Vanilla. It is not always realistic as there is fantasy involved."

So , if not a netorare game , but but there are a NTR route ? like there is a harem route ?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
"For those who cares about that : this game is not meant to be NTR neither Vanilla. It is not always realistic as there is fantasy involved."

So , if not a netorare game , but but there are a NTR route ? like there is a harem route ?
How did you read and get to that part but skip over the part "This is not a harem game"... the game has choices, the choices sometimes mean you need to sacrifice something.

Reactions: GleenXstudio
Dec 9, 2020
Skippable scenes but not avoidable in story means it'll still be there regardless. Not my cup of tea.

But thank you for clarifying your plans with it this early on, it's nice when a dev straight up tells you what it will be, and not dance around the issue.

Good luck.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

To sum up and close this topic :
Not netorare, but regular NTR can happen eventually on some route depending on your actions. If such scenes (none at the moment), they will be skippable.
Not harem, but you can try to romance several girls, and see how it goes ;). It can be possible to have some glorious playboy time :ROFLMAO: at some point but for how long ? But harem ending/route, no. It would not make sense in the story I want to write, and in the relationship structure I am building.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
How did you read and get to that part but skip over the part "This is not a harem game"... the game has choices, the choices sometimes mean you need to sacrifice something.
Its a question for more informations 99% of game like this have always severals routes harem/neutral/ ntr , so here , there is romance , much girls , NTR , so want to know how the game evolve

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
To sum up and close this topic :
Not netorare, but regular NTR can happen eventually on some route depending on your actions. If such scenes (none at the moment), they will be skippable.
Not harem, but you can try to romance several girls, and see how it goes ;). It can be possible to have some glorious playboy time :ROFLMAO: at some point but for how long ? But harem ending/route, no. It would not make sense in the story I want to write, and in the relationship structure I am building.
So if i understand , you dont want create a game like other , with specific harem/neutral/ntr route , like that , i little walkrought can be a good idea ^^

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes